Limit rewards from RF

No one is talking about nerfing items. RF in it’s current form is hurting ALL of the endgame. Funcom made all this beautiful endgame content and it is just sitting there and rotting. When is the last time you’ve seen a group for HOC for example, or other K6 HMs other than Mona/Palace.

There will be no more new dungeons, no new raids. Why try to skip most of that content by doing a brain dead content that in now way appropriately rewards you. Do people seriously enjoy wiping through a raid to just get rewarded with 50 silver? Sure you can eventually build up enough tokens for T4 set without ever stepping foot into real T4 raid. But what are you gonna do with that T4 gear? No guild will want to accept you for their T5 or T6.

I honestly want to know if people find the RF to be FUN?

2 Likes

I have a theory that FC made RF to make people quit AOC so they dont have to support in anymore! Thats really what it feels like.

Today im gonna hit 80 with my new sin. And honeslty, as a veteran player i have no clue what to do. I know will run RF once. But then what? Im certainly not gonna farm RF and i doubt i can run constant Khitai HMs. But why would i even do that when t4 is given out for free.

My best suggestion so far is to RF, log off and log on next week to do RF again. This ruins PvE which once was awesome!

1 Like

I am not voting for Only RF nor is this what i am doing. For my twinks i want to gear up fast an RF feels both more efficient and rewarding than old world raids. Its a legit option either you are very new to the game or have done most real raids already countless times…
but another idea instead of introducing a Cooldown in repetition of RF: why not removing any CD on real raids so skilled ppl can gear up as fast as they want?

Thats not the fault of RF if you too lazy to google all you needs to learn… I recently Made a sin as well so just look the guides also the old ones !!! and you in it.

IMO the best way to get used to a new toon is solo play (hm) anyway. Since as a dps with little to no responsibility for the raid you can do shi* in any except the endgame raids an no one will even notice…

@VoiceofCrom I think you misunderstood my issue and my point. I have no lack of knowledge neither of the game, the games content or of my class.

My issue is more related to why i should do anytjing else, but at the same time doing RF more than once a week seems pointless. Grinding HMs aint fun when you know your rare trophies arent worth anything… It feels like some kind of vacum if you understand me.

I would gladly do t4 raid. But i cant form one because everyone is busy doing RF.

If however we could have shards dropping there it would make more sense to do HMs.

I really disagree with you, rf should have t6 relics, after all the game is dead, there is nothing else to do raids is impossible to do, due to the high difficulty of communication. and the huge lack of players. dead game

So giving all players the best gear for free, so they got nothing more to play for, will make the game less dead? I dont get your logic really. :thinking:

YEAH, and add t5 runes to /claim. All good stuff belongs to all, because our mums think we are awesome!

1 Like

what do you expect, its the same player that sign up as tank but goes wisdom frenzy :smiley:

3 Likes

Is the game going to the end, my friend, or do you think it will last another 30 years? and wants to know more the population is falling, enough game stuck with guilds, it’s time to innovate let the game easier, new blood, what feeds museum is the past

I think you’re very wrong here is not chat to say the way I play, I’m sorry but will update your blog with vanity

Maybe you might find game bit less dead if you would tank on tanking class… maybe…
I don’t remember any guild that has been looking for dps dt’s lately :slight_smile:

People have said this game would die within a year for 6 years now. I wouldnt be suprised if it will last for 6 more years. Ofcorse the chance for that happening would increase if they could make endgame actually fun again. Adding t6 tokens to raidfinder is the opposit of fun!

1 Like

wrong forum, here “Limit rewards from RF” If you want to communicate about me, create another. and put me as your goddess

Well, i wasn’t the one compaining about dead game. There’s still endgame raiding going in the game. Sry, princess (or was it goddess?) but you need to learn work for your endgame stuff.

3 Likes

on the contrary, people can not play because the game is stuck in guilds, I see making the game play more alone. in the chats I only see looking for EXP, and as a new person will learn if the guilds require exp, and the experienced ones are coming out of the game.

You are funny, really! :rofl:

First you complain that the game is dead, then you want to obtain all the better gear as solo player, or even buy from the shop… :crazy_face:

1 Like

you only know how to see what you want, the name of the post is “Limit rewards from RF” if you want to talk about me make one and feel free to criticize me, your opinion does not work for me.

Easy solution:

1. Type: /global Is there anyone from [insert guild name] online?

2. Wait for a reply

3. If you get a reply type: /tell [insert one of their guild members name] Hello I am looking for a guild because I would like to get to know the T5 and T6 raids and join a regular raid, is there any way to apply to your guild?

4. Apply the way that guild member told you to

5. Wait a few days and chances are high you get invited into the guild

6. Sign up for raids, tell them you are there for the first time and they will teach you what to do

NOTE: being in a guild (a social construct where a certain hierachy exists in form of a guild or raid leader that got a certain plan which you should follow) means you need to ADAPT and not do your own thing

Jokes aside, it’s totally no problem to get into T5 or T6 raids… just need some… whats it called? … Ah I got it! Communication!
They are not going to come to you, you are the one who needs to make the first step.

Edit: Maybe I should create a guide with this post and call it “GUIDE: How do I join a guild?”, it seems like having the knowledge of joining guilds is a rare occurance in MMOs these days…

6 Likes

no more guilds solo game

1 Like