Lost Dungeon Complete Set Question: Round 2

Back in April I expressed an interest to purchase the Lost Dungeon complete Set. However, I had a question in face of uncertainty surrounding an item which I would like, and was included in the original incomplete iteration. The thread in question can be found here.

That was on the 6th April 2024. While I was inside the thread I reached out to a CM, pertaining if the item was included or not, but alas I did not hear back from them. So they lost a sale on this occasion, as in the presence of doubt and absence of certainty, I made an informed decision not to purchase the Lost Dungeon Complete Pack (see lack of green ticks below). That is one thing about me, I have outstanding impulse control, especially when it comes to making purchases. If I cannot be certain if the product contains what puports to in its specifications, I will usually not buy it.

So I have noticed the Lost Dungeon Complete Set, well I do hope it is indeed complete, has cycled back into the Black Lotus Bazaar. And once again I am considering purchasing it, if someone will be kind enough to give me a straight answer as to what it does and does not contain. So I would politely ask our customer service, @Sarealac, @HighSaint or @RitualGround. The ‘cover’ or menu image for the Lost Dungeon Complete Set shows the Coffin placeable among the building set (see below).

However, then when I click on the set and go into where it shows the pieces, and where we would use our Crom Coins, the Coffin is not pictured in here (see below).

So my question is:

Q: Does the Lost Dungeon Complete Set contain/include the Coffin placeable, or does it not contain it?

Considering the pack is named The Lost Dungeon “Complete” Set,

I feel it probably should contain it, or be ammended. But that to the side for the moment, I may still purchase the Set someone can just be clear this up for me. But if not I will likely abstain again. Please…can someone clear this up for me?

2 Likes

I think most of us got suckered into buying it before and got this later to complete it. My thoughts though would be that it probably doesn’t, because it would also have to include the bed, which it also probably doesn’t contain. Unfortunately, I can’t confirm its presence as I got it with the old set.

Edit: my mistake, the bed came with the hanging cage. However, I think one of those might have also been included later in the set.

3 Likes

Wait…there is, or was, a bed and a hanging cage in the original verion!? :hushed:

2 Likes

I thought the hanging cage was nemedian something or other?

3 Likes

Oh, no I’m wrong, it was the shackles and bed. My mistake. However, I believe that have a later bundle with them.

@darthphysicist you’re correct. However, there was a bundle later that had them… or I could be mistaken. They mix and match a lot of stuff lol…,

@Croms_Faithful I should have said it should have the shackles and bed to be complete, not the hanging cage. And no, they were in the second batch… minus the shackles I think. The shackles were always separate iirc. The “complete set” likely doesn’t contain any of those.

5 Likes

I believe I said this before, but I own it and I’m not sure.

I have the tomb or whatever they named it, but I also bought the sets as they released.

2 Likes

Ah yes the shackles. I think I got that with a bad like you say; I think it was independent of the lost dungeon.

3 Likes

And this is why I have reached out to customer service Rust. While I really appreciate all of you trying your best to help tease it out and see if we can determine, the members who were kind enough to come forward had already purchased the incomplete version, so could not really be 100% sure themselves.

2 Likes

I have the complete set. The coffin that comes with the set was moved to the artisan table. When the forsaken crypt set was released, you could build it with the construction hammer as it was listed with the building pieces.

I do not know why, or when, it was moved to the table. I emailed Funcom about it when I noticed that it disappeared from the building menu and one of the reps told me that it would be found in the artisan table. Hope that helps.

Edit: I just jumped on to check. In the Artisan Bench, if you own the set, it is listed as “Forlorn Crypt Sarcophagus” and is created with 125 stone and 40 iron.

Edit: recieved a message that I can now add links.

3 Likes

Right, I hope you get an answer because it’s driving me nuts. :joy:

4 Likes

So just to clarify, you bought the complete set he’s mentioning? You didn’t buy any other versions of the set prior to the “complete” version, correct? If you did buy other sets prior to it, you’re not able to answer it any better than the rest of us. That’s the issue. I just wanna confirm you’re brand new to the set as of this “complete” version?

2 Likes

I mean, I have to wonder… is the sarcophagus REALLY that much of a make or break? Honestly, the Lost Dungeon set is pretty good… finally. That being said, I wish there were fence foundations and sloped walls… however, most of the newer sets have yet to include fence foundations. It’s pretty sad since they’re way better than regular ones in many cases.

2 Likes

I bought the set when it was called forlorn crypt set, which had lost dungeon included with it. I bought the complete set to finish it off when it came out at that time. I hope that helps answer the question.

This would have been last season i think.

1 Like

I want wedges and all the other goodies too. :weary:

Don’t get me wrong, the sewer system is great when I’m not falling through foundations randomly. Just complete the dang thing before release or let people know “Hey, this will be a finished set but will take installments so our BLB person can sleep.”

4 Likes

I crafted that coffin the other day in artisan bench and wasnt even sure from where it came.
It must have been added from lost dungeon building set

1 Like

Was part of the forlorn crypt set

1 Like

I found this, on internet.
Im not sure for myself where I got it,
I saw it in artisan bench I could craft, I wasnt paying attention, I wasnt that interested in coffin

1 Like

Yeah… but that doesn’t sell more. It’s a ■■■■■■ tactic, but we all know what it is.

3 Likes

Yeah, then that’s not the question he’s looking to answer. He wanted to know what was in JUST the “complete” set. So you’re in the same boat as the rest of us. He hasn’t bought any of it yet and wants to know if the sarcophagus is included with it. I don’t think it is.

1 Like

Maybe not. But it’s a matter of how Funcom markets their stuff. Can we trust that what we see is what we get? I’m with Croms_Faithful here - if I cannot be sure about what I’m buying, I’m not buying it.

In my case, it’s about sending Funcom a message that they need to be unambiguous about what they’re selling if they want to make sales. I don’t want to buy another thing that looks like a container that cannot be used as a container; or what looks like a chair that cannot be sat on, etc.

2 Likes