Lost or broken items/ thralls

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region:

So first I lost 2 fully upgraded Set Temples and I was told nothing could be done. Which isn’t true. Man power or not you take care of your customers. Now, I’ve found that all of my Relic Hunter thralls are performers and I cannot remove their weapons or armor.

So, it seems that I’m owed the lost supplies from my missing temples and the supplies and thralls that have been broken by the latest update. Which is about 4 at last count.

Again, all I am asking for is a little show of actual concern. I’m a day one player with 2 purchased DLCs. I’ve invested roughly $80 in this game and it’s time you provided some real customer service. At my old job we called it ‘customer satisfaction’. The customer is allowed to make a demand and management works from that to reach a compromise with the customer for the inconvenience caused.

Again, these issues were caused by bugs in the game and have effected my personal free time, not to mention the time I have spent contacting you here. The time for smoothing these issues over with words has long since passed. It’s time for you to step up and actually take care of the customers that keep you in business. Since this is still a ‘live game’ I feel a free DLC would be the least you could do. At this point I’d even be happy with anything you could provide that would show genuine concern and appreciation for my loyalty and my troubles. As it’s typically referred to as ‘swag’. Stickers, a hat, shirt, anything… And it would be a win, win, win. Happy customer, free advertising, and it wouldn’t cost you more than a little time and postage.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Have Relic Hunter
  2. Relic Hunter is a performer
  3. Sad game because lots of good armor and weapons lost along with good thralls.
  4. Wait for FunCom to actually take care of a customer instead of telling them there’s nothing they can do, when they could if they really cared about the players.
1 Like

They are providing a patch soon as it passes Sony. Should fix thralls.

1 Like

Wish ya a wonderful day bounded one.

Survive.Build.Dominate

Hello @Snoogans99, as noted in other threads the issue has been addressed and patched for PC and XBOX, with the PS4 hotfix hopefully going live within this week, as its delay is out of our control.
The thralls that were affected and are still alive will have their equipped gear before the last update become visible again since it wasn’t lost.

Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide any refunds of materials or equipment lost should any of these thralls have died, as there is no MMO-like admin support for the game on official servers.
If you do play on a private server you may always reach out to its administration.

Thats why you dont play on a official server, Personally i think that is a really BS answer, Funcom has an issue with their update that causes thralls to bug out for a playerbase that are/has paid for the game and continue to support it and they cant be compensated for lost gear that so stupid.

That is a real kick in the playerbase special parts, “Hey we at funcom messed up (To use allowed words), But please just continue grind again”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.