Another return to Conan Exiles, another problem with disappearing buildings. Anybody got an idea what causes this?
- Played Exiled Lands on PC with a separate private server (a laptop standing besides me).
- Copied the database to my main machine and continued to play in single player.
- Quit Exiled Lands in April.
- Played some Sitpah and Savage Wilds in the meantime.
- Restarted Exiled Lands yesterday.
- Now, almost all buildings have lost ownership and despawn just when they come into drawing distance.
- This happens both when I start the game.db as single player or on the server.
- Thralls and pets stayed and kept ownership.
- All equipment is gone; inventory is empty.
- A few items stay, such as a single altar, some tents and a Wheel of Pain. They show “No Owner”. I assume that they suffer from the same problem, but have longer despawn timers.
- Pippi shows 0 buildings, 60 Thralls, 18 Pets for the clan.
- My character is in a clan. I have another character in the same clan with another steam account. If I log in with him, the same symptoms show up.
- I think I played the same database in single player, too.
I haven’t found a way to claim ownership of all buildings. Mikey’s toolbox had that feature, but is there another method?
Thanks in advance…