Lots of players seemingly banned for incorrect crom coin balance

yea i had 2k and woke up saying i owed 5,667 to regain my account

One of us… One of us…:yawning_face::partying_face:

I fail to see the point you’re trying to make…I never said they don’t know how to use their own code? That doesn’t make any sense. The point was that turning off verification shouldn’t be assumed to be as easy as flipping a switch.

I know It wont fix the Age of Banned. My point is that they released an unfinish product, and we are the testers, so now they can find the bugs. I’m not blaming the workers here, I’m blaming the company and their schedule with no manpower to answer for it.

I got this mail, where do I provide this information ? and why ? FC already have it

  • If you play on PC, a link to your Steam profile.
  • Character name
  • Most recent Clan name. If you’ve joined other Clans on this server, please include their names as well. (if applicable)

We’ll be awaiting your return.

I am over 40K in the hole.

After the last update, I had stated that I might stop that support and to be honest, I barely played at all during the second part of Chapter 3. This just reaffirms my decision. I have bought every DLC, every BattlePass, and every item in the Bazaar until about 3 weeks ago. I was only logging in to make use of the surplus of Crom Coins so they would not go to “waste”.

I’m curious, will there be compensation for our torment without playing? ((By the way, my “debt” is growing - it was -20 coins, an hour later -1220…

We already suggested free BP for each and every wrongfully banned player. :smirk:

please if people is getting fixed to play, please let us know, to see if there is some kind of movement, or they are in bed.

Far as they’re concerned, your compensation will be the privilege to purchase over priced digital licenses to digital goods once again.

:brazil:
Lembrando que conan está em promoção para que realmente está com BAN legítimo e deve estar sonhando que irá voltar ao jogo quando visualizou esse post sobre os banimentos

image
:us:

:brazil:

this bans has nothing to do with those done by funcom due to excesive land claim , or over building.

people are unable to play (baNNED) BECAUSE their system detects negative crom coin balance…

so this is a very different issue.

YES :+1:
:brazil:
Por isso que devem enviar o ticket para o suporte zendesk assim não irão abrir a borta do ban para todos e muitos não devem retornar ao jogo exatamente por isso
https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You know, maybe this is being a bit nitpicky, but something doesn’t really feel right having seen that during all this, the lead developer is sitting on Steam Streaming the game live while browsing the battlepass and cash shop. Yeah, probably just the cynic in me talking.

Edit: Yup, it was definitely the cynic talking as it’s a rebroadcast. I have officially bitched about nothing, and my day is complete.

no you are kidding… bring the URL please

I heard there was a fix, but I’m still getting the “Banned” message.

they keep telling us to send tickets to zendesk i have sent around 5 tickets trought out the day wiht the first one being sent over 8 hours ago i myself havent recived a single reply from them whatsoever

Never mind. I was jumping to conclusions like Mario on meth as I realized it was a rerun seconds after I posted. Felt good for a couple seconds to bitch about it though, so there’s that.

Tudo bem! Para resolver é sim desta forma até que tudo se resolva

you have to go through their https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and then basically need to do a ticket, you need to do it with purchase not banned as that is what they want, you want to hit y that enters friends list, which then you can copy down your conan id. And then make a ticket if you have not already.