[Mod] Exiled land improved

I will check the video during the day.

The Firespark solution is feasible but will be really time consuming. You must remove the attribute bonus for each object. You can not just delete the entire lines, since it will also remove the temperature bonus. So you have to manually set the attribute bonus value to 0 for each object.
The big problem as a modder is that we dont have access to the DLC content, so Aquilonian/Khitan armors can receive the bonus kits Firespark suggested and therefore have a double attribute bonus 

Anyway, update of the day :

Gameplay :

• Javelins and throwing axe stack is now 5

Weapon damage balancing :

• Darfari Axe damage up from 11 to 17
  • Darfari Cudgel damage up from 9 to 15
  • Darfari Sword damage up from 10 to 14

Feat/Recipes :

• You can now learn Star Metal javelin feat.
3 Likes

solid. Thanks for looking into it Alex

2 Likes

Fantastic work Alex! Keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I cant wait to try out the new Javelin Alex as I cant wait to see what you have planned for your mod next.

1 Like

Any chance you’d split your visual fixes from your game play adjustments? I love that you added more cosmetics, fixed the Derketo armor, swapped out the Witch Queen’s weapons, etc. I’d like to download them. I’m not really interested in changing the game balance tweaks.

Cosmetic mod? Why not. :wink:

1 Like

I want it for ps4

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that.

Next armor set work in progress :slight_smile:

4 Likes

GG alex, looks very sexy and classy.
Don’t mess up the colours now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I really like the look of that armor
 it would make me switch out from Stygian raider to it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gameplay :

In order to not make the bow too powerful with the new arrows that will arrive, I increased the damage of the heavy attacks of the current arrows instead of bows. The damage will be pretty the same (bow damage + arrow damage x2), but new arrows wont be overpowered AND since we cant change the content of the DLC, the Khitan and Aquilonian bows will take advantage of the arrows buff and will have the same damage as the other bows.

Character creation :

• Added Conan hairstyle for male and female :

Feat/Recipes :

• Warmaker Klael can teach you Ancient King Armor Feat
    Ancient armor is an exceptional medium armor with +7 encumberance bonus and cold resistance.
    Epic Ancient armor is an exceptional medium armor with +9 encumberance bonus and cold resistance.

7 Likes

wow, the female version !!!
i guess you’ve earned a seat at funcom’s office with this amazing job :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you. I really would like !

Now they now about it.
Who knows

1 Like

When this mod first showed up in Steam (among many other mods), I only glanced at it. ‘A bunch of fixes’ and moved on – the odds of a collection of fixes conflicting with specific mods also doing the same thing, I had surmised, was not worth the effort to sort through. Or so I thought. But when it popped up again with a new armor, that made me take a second look. And I’m very glad I gave it a serious consideration. The armors are very well crafted, both aesthetically and functionally – and that definitely got my attention. So, I decided to try it and be ready to fix, alter, change my working mod list accordingly. And so far, after many hours of playing, I haven’t had one problem. Zero. This mod has worked very smoothly - the fixes work as advertised and the new armors are a nice addition. So thank you very much for this mod. You changed me from cynically skeptical to very impressed and fully endorsing. Well done and keep up the excellent work!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for this feedback, it’s very encouraging

Is everyone here just using this mod on solo or do they know of a server that has it implemented?

Update of the day :

Thralls :

• Legendary armorer can craft full regular and epic Nemedian Scout armor. Nemedian Scout Armor is a light armor with accuracy bonus and cold resistance.

Equipment stat fixes :

Since the last DLC release, Devkit didnt have any update, the ItemStatModificationTable of my mod is out to date. Therefore, Aquilonian armor bonuses are missing. I dont want to wait weeks to have an update and let my mod users with useless Aquilonian stuff, so I added the 90 bonus rows manually in the asset.
Even if the equipment does not exist in the Devkit, if I know the IDs of the items, I can create lines of codes corresponding to the Aquilonian IDs items. I took the IDs of all Aquilonian armor and their bonus, and I generate bonuses on Devkit by myself.

• Aquilonian armors now have bonus when running my mod
5 Likes