[Mod] Exiled land improved

BTW, this last update added the female sitting on chair animation that beforehand seemed to still be vanilla even with this mod. And a separate animation for sitting on outhouses. That is pretty gosh darn cool. But, even though it is hilarious, I do believe that the 2 animations are switched because it sure looks like females sitting on furniture are doing some relieving while when sitting in the outhouse is very feminine. Had me rolling.

1 Like

This mod inspired me to see if I could make even more hairstyles available for players.

What have I done.

3 Likes

Where did you get outhouses? :rofl: Is there a mod that add WC or something?

Anyway, those sitting emotes was already on the mod 1 month ago but for some reason was broken with the last update. UE4 mystery ! Works properly now. Thank you for your feedback on Steam.

Ahahaha wtf ! :joy:

Exiled_Lands_Improved (fixes only) now available : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1516864193

2 Likes

Not the first time I see modders best out original assets (fallout 4 anyone?).
Unluckily Iā€™m a PS4 owner so probably I will never see any of your works, but honestly congrats to you fella!

3 Likes

Thank you mate ! :blush:

Exiled_Lands_Improved (armors only) available : Steam Community :: Error

3 Likes

Update of the day :

• Updated mod with ModController for all Datatables. The mod should be compatible with any other mods and Teslive build until you dont have other mod that use same IDs items.
  • Witch Queen mask wont replace anymore your actual hairstyle by the Razma hairstyle.

Guys I need your opinion for a religion weapons feature idea. I think it should be nice to display a map marker on players who wear religion weapon, like the True Name of gods. Those weapons are powerfull and everybody will know if there a god weapon bearer running around. What do you think about it?

I also need your help to create a blueprint on weapon item to display a god map marker. Can somebody have an idea to create it?

Thank you ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

a sword with a ring floating on top of it (like an angel ring)

1 Like

I mostly need help for the edition of the blueprint (scripting system). A code to say to the game that it had to display an icon on the map when a player have a religion weapon on his hotbar.

Love the fixes only version of the mod. Great work. Do you know if it is compatible with the WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain mod?

Last time I played yesterday, I had to choose between seeing who was actually in my wheel vs. seeing my taskmaster standing. I chose seeing my actual thralls.

1 Like

Thank you !

Yeah you have to chose what mod you want to prioritize, cause my mod and the wysiwyg wheel of pain mod use the same blueprint to apply changes on the wheel of pain building. Just let the wysiwyg mod below mine if you prefer to see the thralls into.

1 Like

Little update today :

• Jamila the Pirate Queen can teach you Black Hands Tents feat
  • 2H hammers light and heavy attacks now have shield smash and the last light combo attack now knock down.
2 Likes

Hey guys.

Just updated my mods with the last Devkit version.

• The game no longer crash on character creation
  • off-hand combos works as intended
  • adjusted damage values for low lvl bows and arrows to match with the live update
6 Likes

Little update today :

• Fixed missing votarie thalls on the volcano
2 Likes

Updated mod with the update 34 part 2 Devkit version.

• Added Lemurian Greataxe
  • Added khitan round pillar recipe and insulated wood round pillar recipe
  • Increased Black hands, Desert Dogs and Relic Hunters named spawn rate from 1-2% to 10%

I also added gameplay videos on my Steam Workshop mod page :

Yog Tenderizer gamplay :

Mitra Staff of Epimetreus gameplay :

Set Snakebite gameplay :

Ymir Foeshatter gameplay :

Derketo Dual Lusttaker gameplay :

7 Likes

well done, a spawn rate around 10% is ā€œTHE WAY TO GOā€ for mods like yours
Feels appropriate, not too high not too low, right in the middle. people will def notice the difference.
Too bad i canā€™t benefit from itā€¦iā€™d like to have like 6-8 % on officials.
see ya alex!

geez mate! who has modded those weapons so heavily?
Looks AWESOME !!! the lightening and frost effect are my favourite.
hard to see what actally these enchantements do on ennemies, theyā€™re almost all dead when the final combo hit landsā€¦ :smiley:
AOE bonus damage i guess? Ennemies donā€™t seem to be slowed by the frost thoughā€¦
the glowing effect from lustakers are really neat as well, but kinda disappointed by the venom effect of the set daggers, i guess it was hard to find an more appropriate effect than poison but the visual effect looks not as good as the others, well done anyways and congrats to you if you did that.

ah one last thing, is that on SP or private? the performances on the videos are just perfect, no lag what so ever. I want these performances :smiley:

Thank you mate !

Just me. :blush:

Yay the game itā€™s actualy too easy. As you can see on the Lusttaker gameplay video I play with Barbaric setting for more challenge, giant hit like a truck (but I increased my damage only for this fight to have a short video).

• Foeshatter : Foeshatter is a 2h axe and works like 2h sword, but have +5% armor pen bonus, have a Frozen Aura that cool you down and heavy combo attacks are Unstoppable (penetrate shield).

• Staff of Epimetreus : the last heavy attack knock down and inflict Divine Wrath. Divine Wrath is an additional percent base damage (5%). So itā€™s the best weapon to slay high HP pool like boss.

• Snakebite : light combo attacks now apply and refresh weak poison (duration : 5 sec, 5 damage by sec) that cannot stack but be combined with other poison type effects. Last light combo attack range was increased and apply two Set Poison stacks instead of weak poison. Set poison is the same poison as the Snake Arrow poison. So you need to combine heavy and light attacks to optimize debuff dps.

• Dual Lusttaker are dual sword that every attacks have a chance to apply corruption (works only on pvp). Whenever your enemies suffer corruption, you will hear the swords express their satisfaction ā€¦ If you play on solo you can fight the Witch Queen to see how her weapon works on you !

Last light combo attack speed was slighty increased and apply severe cripple that can be combined with regular Cripple. Finaly you have an evade move like fighting with daggers.

• Tenderizer give you +3 STR bonus. The third heavy combo attack apply armor breaker debuff, and the next combo attack will ignore 100% of your target armor value. Furthermore, the range of the last heavy combo attack was increased and penetratre shield.

Single player. I installed my game on SSD, cause when it was on HDD I had a lot of issue like lag when I open inventory, it take ages to load game and mod data and have sound delay few minutes after I log into the game. This game really need to be played on SSD.

This mod is excellent, yet the only reason Iā€™m not using it in its entirety is because the spawn rate is too high for me personally.

1 in 10 just feels like capturing those special thralls isnā€™t exciting anymore. It means you can get all the ones you want without too much effort. Iā€™d prefer to miss out on some of them, yet retain the excitement and satisfaction that can only come from true rarity.

Base game (apart from the bugged spawns) is too low at 1% though. I wouldnā€™t mind some like that so long as those ones donā€™t gate access to unique content (flawless versions), which can entail farming a spot for literally hundreds of kills if you really must have that particular thrall.

2-4% would be my personal ideal range. You could get lucky and bag one relatively quickly, or if youā€™re determined, you shouldnā€™t have to grind more than a few dozen times. I still like the idea of having some super rare ones as well, just not gating standard content ffs.

Devs, if you want to make those special, give them some unique novelty items/gear to craft, not the flawless versions of peopleā€™s favourite armor!