My group is in search

My friends and I are looking for a server that has dynamic building on or at least no offline raiding, mods are cool with us, any map is fine, and has a population. We’ve bounced around from one dead private to another and we can’t seem to find any with more than a couple of people playing. Or the server gets wiped once we hit 60. So longevity is another issue we’ve ran into.

Bump

1 Like

I have created a PvP server with my friends today 01/06/2021, it is a x3 exp and x2 farm with an economy system and a market in which to spend the money.

At the moment we are 6 but we are waiting for people to enter the server.

We are waiting u!!!

Direct connect: 176.57.181.204:28200

I might have what you are looking for.

Server is no-wipe. Server has very limited Raid (only weekends for a few hours) But pvp is 24/7. Server has no decay. So your base isn’t going anywhere.

It’s only a few weeks old, but it’s already growing to where we have 6-10 on in the evenings and 10+ on weekends.

I’ve definitely experienced all the same problems you have, having to hop from server to server looking for something that had 1) some other players, 2) wasn’t going to disappear or wipe, 3) wasn’t so hardcore you can’t enjoy the game.

I made my server with that in mind…and my additional desire to see more “dungeons and quests” which I’ve been adding as admin. So far it’s been very successful in a short time.

Check us out here:
Development Update (Week 4) - Crom’s Wrath - Dungeons, Arena, Quests, Weekend Raid, New Zones, 3x (pc na) - PC Discussion / PC Servers & Clans - Funcom Forums

DISCORD: discord.gg/3Akrw5RM2H
Direct connect: 192.154.248.37:7777

We are PvE-C ? :slight_smile:

New Lordore PC /PvE-C /RP
A friendly place for old and new to the game/RP alike. With friendly, fair admin and additional staff we have all bases covered for your extended gameplay.

TDLR:
EU PC RP SERVER
LOW RATES + HIGHER DIFFICULTY
TIGHT RULES
RACES
SIPTAH TRAVEL
IMMERSIVE MODS
KINGDOM WARFARE
UNIQUE CONTENT
CURRENCY + ECONOMY

Our mods are immersive for roleplay, and we try to keep them to a minimal size. They enable us to expand on the base game and create a unique server. Please see this link for a list of mods we have: You need a wiki
We are a EU server, with lots of other players from around the world such as the US, Philippines, Africa and Australia.

Our server settings: These are lowered in harvesting and XP to create a challenge; however, we encourage the use of our roles and occupations for trading and selling, to bypass this. Examples of roles and occupations are here: You need a wiki

Our general settings: are set a little harder, again to create a challenge, and we have plenty of unique content above the base game to keep you interested and busy. We are always changing or creating content.

Our main feature: Kingdoms! If you like the idea of running a kingdom yourself, however which way you see fit, then our server is for you. With 7 for the taking, there are plenty of choices for you. There is also the opportunity to become a Jarl and coming soon are elections for kingdoms too. There are also kingdoms not ruled by leaders. Some for those living more dangerously, and one just carefree. We also have an extended map: Darkwoods.

Additional features:
Currency + economy: We have a different currency to avoid gold hoarding, a bank with player vaults of which you can gain interest, and a prison with a mercenary role to imprison and trial people.

Races: We have plenty of immersive races, with a couple extra that we feel fit in with the lore of Conan. Where possible we try to find a background for the race within Conan before deciding to create it. We are not limited to these, you may request to play another race, however it will not have perks and flaws mechanics in game like the others do. With Indrids custom races and Roleplay Redux we have been able to make the races come to life. Find out more here: You need a wiki

Kits: We have plenty of kits to enable you a fair start on the server and costumes for your chosen race.
An extended life mod: We understand that the mechanics of the game sometimes fail us, but we also like a challenge as aforementioned and so we keep drop on death but with this specific mod it allows you to become unconscious twice before actual death for an extra chance. This is also useful in RP if knocking someone out, or being ‘downed’ in a battle etc.

Easier travel: To encourage more movement around the map, enabling more roleplay, we have set up travelling hubs that you can pay to use, and each obelisk has a map room.

Travel to Siptah: We have linked the maps so that in the game you are able to travel back and forth between them.

Strict rules + Zero tolerance: We have very firm rules around raiding, PvE-c and theft. These can be found here: You need a wiki

Other links:
You need a wiki

New Lordore