NEED TO NERF the Siptah Claws and slight nerf Daggers or bleed in pvp and other things

The ones needing nerfed are the incarmine and feroxic where you can light attack and stack status effects

1 Like

Again, you’re fighting two against one? That’s supposed to put you at a disadvantage.

Get a friend and fight two vs two, and report back how the situation changes. In order to make decisions regarding game balance, the samples you present about the perceived problem need to be not skewed.

If you’re losing to two people with daggers, the problem may not be the daggers but the fact that you’re outnumbered. But if you’re constantly losing a duel, or a 2 vs 2 fight, to dagger wielders with a similar skill level as yours, and with a similarly good internet connection etc. - then the problem may be the daggers.

In other words, eliminate all other variables that may affect the end result except the weapon selection, and we can get reliable data on whether the weapon is the cause of the imbalance you perceive.

6 Likes

Daggers are better in both occasions. However In Conan you shouldn’t Balance a weapon in a 1v1 type scenario environment it should be looked into as can 3 lower skill players with the weapons or average beat a high skill player. With daggers and claws that is a major yes… and if it is. Yes… then the weapon needs balanced… the devs said they want to bring skill based combat back so skill beats numbers… like how it used to be. But they wanna do it right by their design… again daggers should not hit with a light attack and bleed 2x or poison 2x… they should have kept that as the heavy attack since that was how they were balanced…

The problem is the sigils only remove stacks over time… and not all at once it’s like 2 stacks every 10 seconds or so …a 10 stack will kill you before then with bleed. What about jhebbal prowl and having no sigil at all? The sigil if it was good should just make you impervious to that status effect I’d it was to be useful

And shields also don’t stop a fast kick into a hot swap light attack lock up spam

Why? Are you of the opinion that a duel between equally skilled participants shouldn’t be balanced? And how do you even begin to take player skill into account when balancing weapons? Situational modifiers such as “when fighting three or more noobs, a greatsword does 1.5x damage” are kinda difficult to code. Or “If you have less than 100 hours played, you do only 0.5x damage against players with more than 1000 hours of playing time”.

I’m really starting to think that you’re less worried about weapon balance, and more worried that you can’t beat three opponents on your own. You neglect to consider the possibility that the players who outnumber you could be skilled players in their own right, in which case they’re meant to beat the crap out of you, regardless of their choice of weapon.

How do you even know whether your opponents are clueless beginners who just mash buttons and accidentally kill you because their choice of weapon is overpowered?

4 Likes

so lets start on this one… another lets nerf a weapon topic #1

anything else u should nerf? maybe fight with no weapons at all? plz STOP whinning… if u cannot handle pvp go play pve or pve-c or in a private server or sims that has no pvp etc…

it is ridiculous… lets nerf all weapons at once cause they kill us… ffs

4 Likes

No need to erf anything… If u think they r Op paly with rhem id nor go to a private server where daggers do no dmg… stop asking nerfs all the times plz…

Not all players r up to ur skill , neither they want to be near that skill… Go play another pvp m8 where weapons r balanced and fair to all…

Not the discussion lmao just wait. If or when you see what I seen you will want to get them changed its a matter if Time lol

Not changing playstyle. The fact I can just lock on and spam light attack abd get a range equal to spear with hyper armour close to an axe And five 2 stacks on 1 hit is stupidly unbalanced when they changed the hit priority in the game

When I have pvp fought as long as I have over 3 years damn near and played money tournaments and when I was in this “new meta” and I can beat these 2 guys I fight all the time with ease. Just for one or both of them to whip this weapon out and claw and dagger spam… and die… then you have a problem homie. If need be I can just sell my soul and do it too but that takes away What the Devs Are trying to do right now. Which is make the game more skill beats numbers again

Daggers have been always kind of OP, imo.
Hyperarmor, fast attacks, almost free forward movement and backflip (seriously, lol), fast stack of bleed and poison and yet a decent damage…

I’ll be happy to see them nerfed someday.

1 Like

The simple solution is to make all weapons do exactly 1 point of damage with the exact same animations with no abilities what so ever regardless of what you make them out of or if they are legendary or not. I’m sure people will still ask for sh*t to get nerfed but what else can you do?

3 Likes

nope i do not want em to be nerfed

would prefer to boost something else rather than nerf something…

probably we r not having the same POV over things

2 Likes

8nstead of nerf, they need a miss penalty. The problem lies in spamming light. you can miss, but there is no negative as long as you have high grit. Something like what recoil is on FPS to balance weapons some. So adding a “stumble” to every weapon, and then tweaking the times it can balance out some of the spamming attack.

2 Likes

That could be a solution yeah. Making the animations a little slower or have a more punishing pause. That could mitigate that

Technically that statement should be reversed it should take skill and high skill to do official pvp and not alot to play a private haha. :wink: I mean I’ll just wait for the rest of the community to experience an entire clan of 10 or 2 clans of 15 to 20 with 1 horse and claws and daggers with the rest… good luck with fighting that lag attack fest and etc… official pvp should be for the hard-core official pvp players and vets not some kids who die and have complained about spears then hammers and then so on to where now the pvp vet players are having to complain over the lack of skill found in officials anymore. Just trying to let the devs know that if they want to make skill beat numbers like Dennis said in his stream about 2.4. They will need to look at claws and the daggers…OOOHHH I forgot… you can still 1 shot with a horse and I found out how a few days ago so that is going to be fun to bring back to the meta. Since they kinda defeated the purpose of pvp

to keep it simple i do not care the way u will kill someone and noone cares about ur skill…

and i am not even interested in killing a whole clan alone doing superman stuff or cheating or whatever u like…

i am only interested in no nerfs… pvp players instead of adapting , just crying…

is 15 people against u too much and u cry cause getting killed ? u want to single handelly not to be killed by anything? fine… ask for a token (like the tscho tscho one or anything idc) that gives u a window of invisibility , but do not ask for nerfs
go play another game if 15 vs 1 is too much for u and u want to be on top of that… or grow ur community and get 30 to face their 15…

NERF is unacceptable… get ur brain to work and find a better solution… bored of another pvp noob asking for nerfs cause he getting killed…

that is the problem , not the horse (who cares about them? ) not the spear (was OP untill some pvp noobs cried and got nerfed) not the claws (guess who cried and they got nerfed), not the shield (cause it should be normal to get shield up ur face and parry a blow from behind it - guess who cries about it) , or the axe (yog’s touch remind to pvpers something?) then the greatsword attack (guess why it got changed) and the horse(who cried and they got nerfed?) and followers (buhuuuuu i get killed by a thrall)

the whine needs to stop… if this game does not suits u (or anyone else -as i have nothing against u personally-except the nerf u want) go play another one… and do not try to bully ur point of view through…

PVP ers stop whinning plz

4 Likes

The pvpers are what fuel the community and you saying a PvP noob you must not actually know me or things I have done or will do in the future. I’m talking for the well being of average conan players and trying to make sure our player base doesn’t just Die out like it has been for 3 years man. Think for a second. The people who cried about the spear and hammer etc WAS NOT the pvp community it was the very thing you are talking against and for right now… it was the pve players who played conan and was getting schooled by the spear and or hammer. Not the pvp players who used it. Almost all pvp players want the spear Meta to return to a certain degree it was at… and people who tend to not agree with me on this are the players who haven’t experienced it yet OR they just aren’t good in general and have no experience whatsoever in high level pvp

1 Like

I do not know u ofc , neither i want to know u.

All i ask is stop asking for nerfs…

how hard is for pvpers to get it… if u fight the “good fight” and ur cause is just , figure something else out…

not a nerf… asking for a nerf cause something does not suits ur playstyle is obviously not a wanted thing by many players…

2 Likes