NO new hairstyles being planned per the livestream!

I would love more hair styles. And better colour options would be nice as well. I would even be fine with an NPC who charges the in game silver coins to change your hair style or colour. And some pretty dresses like you had in Age of Conan.

5 Likes

Yeah a Barber at Sepermeru would be most welcomed. Another use for our money too as you said. More trading options in Conan Exiles can only be good.

2 Likes

I feel bad for those that cannot use mods. I am not much into games but I know some old ones that offer waaaaay more options to customize a character than a 2018 game, which sounds, well… whatever. I still don’t get why Funcom doesn’t speak with modders to include some of their incredible content into the base game, if it works as a mod, why not put it in as a feature and let everyone enjoy it?.

PS: Forgot, congrats Crom’s Faithful on the award! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @miodeleo. I was pretty shocked. It feels strange having won it, but its a good feeling.

1 Like

A MESSAGE FOR ALL MY BRETHEREN…

To any in this thread who support the idea of additional Hair and Beard styles and the ability to customise them, I ask the following. If you have not yet done so, I strongly urge you to also ‘like’/upvote Alexandria’s Original Post. Our numbers will speak a greater volume and hold more sway if we all present a single, united front which is clearly quantifiable.

So please friends…upvote Alexandria’s OP.

4 Likes

More Hairstyles, more Hairstyles!

We want more Hairstyles! And better old ones.

1 Like

Good call Croms Faithful. I have liked the post now as well. Funcom, get on this.

2 Likes

Thank you @Croms_Faithful! I know there have been a LOT of threads dealing with requests for more/better character customization in a lot of areas. Like the TERRIBLE static bodies we’re saddled with that they’ve said they have NO intention of expanding customization on. Which is terribly unfortunate. I literally know a ton of men who won’t play this game because the character models are so bad. It currently takes 3 different mods for me to create a male character I can stand to look at. LOL BUT…back to hair! Adding more hairstyles is actually a fairly simple thing they could do. Sure, it requires a good artist (and whoever did the originals IS good so I hope they still have access to this person!) and I would ABSOLUTELY buy a DLC that was dedicated solely to expanded character customization that had at least a dozen new hairstyles, tattoos (as opposed to warpaints), more makeup options, and SCARS! And a good selection of light armor designed as CLOTHING. Seriously FC, TAKE MY MONEY!

5 Likes

Voted as I read Alexandria’s first post. Now, show me a post with more likes than Alexandria’s first?. Funcom devs, take note.

Oh, and all Alexandria said on this last post, is already done with mods, a quick look at the workshop is more than enough to realize it is way beyond possible, it HAS already been done, just not implemented in game.

2 Likes

I’d definitely want more hairstyles! Generally more character customization would be amazing to see and it would help the Roleplayers a lot, and any content in CE that helps Roleplayers, I am interested about! :smiley:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.