No Purge after about 130 hours of gameplay

Thank you for your suggestions. My purge settings have always been default (except for no time restrictions, don’t remember if that’s off by default) before I started changing them recently to see why I wasn’t getting a Purge. After messing with a lot of different things I finally induced a few Purges but the results were very strange.

After I posted this topic yesterday I actually tried the StartPurge commands (already had a maxed out Purge bar, yes I was Admin). Nothing happened. Now, to make a very long story short I messed with a bunch of settings, tried and retried the FillPurge (doesn’t work if you have “purge meter trigger value” set to 0) and StartPurge commands, building Reinforced Stone structures and placing high tier buildings. From everything I tried it seems that I really did build in an area where a Purge cannot happen. Only after I built a 30x30x5 (estimate) reinforced stone building and dropped a few high tier structures AND THEN place a few reinforced foundation tiles elsewhere (though this last part might have just been a coincidence) did a Purge finally start.

The funny thing is though that the purge would only happen at that 30x30x5 building I built and not at my main base or the 3rd area I put down those few tiles. In case anyone’s curious it was spiders. I only had a level 4 or 5 Dalinsia with me and she barely broke a sweat until the final Demonic Spider where she got down to about half health. Anyways, I tried this a few times and Purges only happened at that location. From what others were saying I was expecting the enemies to spawn inside my base but that didn’t happen.

I want to post pictures of where my original unPurgable base is and the building that finally triggered a Purge in case anyone else ever has this issue but I still can’t upload any images. I need to sleep soon and uploading these to a picture site and doing the whole DOT thing on all these will take way too long so I’ll do this another time. Thanks again everyone for your help.

2 Likes