No servers list

Yeah getting frustrated myself. Been tryin to trend this thread so we can get a damn answer as to why and when it will be fixed!

1 Like

I’m from India and Airtel is the ISP. All my other games are running fine, I am able to connect to game, install new patches and can start new co-op game.

And I have the Turan DLC, so it may not be “need dlc to play” thing as others are suspecting.

Same issue with me here. Argentina / Fibertel (ISP) and most of my Argentinian friends have the same issue. Please tell me what to do.
Erased the game and reinstalled, still same.
This issue started 2/3 days ago.
Thnks

1 Like

When accessing the server browser, in the mode selection screen, do you pick any of the three options or skip that selection altogether?

Me and my boys pick pvp then go to history to load the server we usually play on. Didn’t know there was a way to bypass that screen.

I Pick PVE-K and than my favorite. But also the other possibilities are indicated 0/11 
 Servers. It makes no difference

You can skip the selection by pressing square. Do servers still show up when skipping the screen and setting all filters on show all?

I can not check it right now because I’m reinstalling the game

Can’t eithery update was 42gb and Saudi internet sucks lol.

Camelspeed Internet :crazy_face:

1 Like

Same problem on x box i have downloaded the patch and no server show the same happend on the last patch is it posibel that still peopels whitout the patch on the server so i dont can find them because other patch status ?

Went to show all servers and still not a thing.

I download the patch and still the same problem The server browser keeps loading and no server showing no pvp or pve

Could you try also selecting the checkbox on the upper right corner, “Show Invalid Servers”?

Yep i select on it nothing happend

Hmm strange i play on offical server ( 3014 ) and i played untill 9am then i went to work and now i had an update ( 1.40 ) and i can still play maybe because i bought an DLC pack in the free time period? i dont know hope it will get fixed for you guys asap

Samen here. After Update no Server list. Invalid Server also no one shown

PS4 don’t show any server pve conflict

DLC ownership should in no way affect server list showing.
Could you try to set some filters up, for instance:

• Filter: Official
  • Region: Your region (except Japan, that filter is only active in the Japanese version of the game)
  • Community: All
  • Combat Mode: All

Please bear with us asking all this questions, but we’re trying to isolate the cause for this issue as it seems to be affecting only a handful of people.

Hey @Kuraiden
That is actually a known issue with the latest patch. As we stated in the patch notes: