Official PvP servers cross server raiding

This reminds me of the trend servers went into in AoC, anyone remember all the server merges?, and then they opened sort of free transfer windows, as well as paid transfers. I’m thinking CE will follow same trend.

Leveling up isn’t hard. It’s time consuming. For the casual gamer, it’s a week spent grinding in the possibly vain hope for content. I also play Eve Online. I can log in, undock, and find a fight in less than 60 seconds. As it is now, in CE, I’m too busy in real life to grind another character for a week, crossing my fingers for possible content. I’ve enjoyed Conan, a lot. But with server populations so sparse, I have to look elsewhere to get good fights. I am limited on the time I have to play games, and I want some excitement. The grind to 60 was exciting the first time or two, but now it has gotten old and very grindy.

Boys what is wrong with you? I think her playing the counter on Offi PVP Server PVE or just PVE. Boys We can also make such a server full, over days so that no one comes on because the game is so silly is only 40 players up. your fear shows only weakness and fear that we come and show you the PVP. Play PVE and let the right PVP play.

nobody wants to level up against and start their base over while being months behind the alphas on that server who will most likely come for you. This game is dead right now, you might be able to find a small handful of active servers and that’s it. Cross server raiding is what would have kept this game alive, needing to be on to defend against other servers would have made the game much more long lasting and more fun. But since there is not, the game died as predicted.

At first i was at the fence of this idea. But honestly it gets very boring when youre the only clan left after decimating your enemies.

The “journey” to 60 should not be a thing on PvP servers. Official servers should get a higher XP bonus to encourage others to join more populated servers and bring the fight

Level 60 I’ll do it in 9 hours, already said that I have already fought over 10 servers. I’m tired of leveling and farming the raw materials for the important things, and most of the time we’re attacked by 4 clans at the same time, because they get scared that there is a player. The transfer gives more passport because then people get their punishment because they have to fight 60/60 and not 60/20 or 60/50. That would be more balanced. We would then join and humiliate them, there are few who can play PVP and know how a raid works. we own an offi PVP server which is our main server, we just wait for someone to come and give us some action. We do not want to attack under 60, we have a dignity and a pride. but no matter what is written here in the forum that is not interested here and it will never happen the funcom what changes. You do not care about DLC and our money. PS. have not bought a DLC until now because it is not worth to pay for it. conan bugs should be called and not conan exiles .

2 Likes

I hear you man. they don’t seem dedicated enough about the game, just dedicated on making money. But this game isn’t like ark, on ark you can get so big and run a server with just one person manning the mega base. You can’t do that here on Conan, you need multiple active members per server to run it. So mega tribes wouldn’t exist or at least be very rare. So wars between alphas would be great. Bc iv’e seen noobs leave bc of alphas, and I’ve seen alphas leave due to having no threat or just nothing new to do.

Yeah, we refuse to hit new tribes. we let people get Gods and t3 bases, and we don’t hit them unless they hit us… or unless they block an obelisk or something. But 60/60 is a far better fight. Cross server raiding would balance things out due to the mechanics of this game. Ark is broken due to how easy it is to sit in a tech base. But Conan is completely different, and in a lot of ways better for this subject. the debs just refuse to make it better and more fun for everyone.

1 Like

We didn’t wipe anyone except for the original alpha. they raided everyone and they made 5+ clans quit the server and possibly the game. So we grinder for a month and a half with the help of another clan and we finally got them to quit. Now mean and my friend run our own alpha clans. We give everyone t3 building mats and vaults. We want people to stay, we also have scheduled fights where people build bases across from each other so theres fun PvP. Sure there are still many servers where the alpha wipes everyone… that’s why I want cross server raiding, so I can wipe those alphas so smaller clans can grow and not be bullied into submission. Look, I have 20 Gods ready to go, and hundreds of bombs, I’m not raiding sandstone, I’m ready to all out war with another alpha. I don’t care to lose it all for a glorious war

1 Like

I’ve already started fresh on another server, and guess what, I’m fighting multiple clans bigger than us because they’ve been sitting comfortably and they raid new comers. We don’t give up tho, so it will be fun wiping them slowly. But the really big ones on that server should be royally punished for hitting small tribes left and right. I could clean them up in an hour if I could cross over. and maybe another alpha would do the same back to me… I could only hope

1 Like

mega tribes couldn’t exist on Conan unless they had 60 players. You need an active clan to actually stick with the upkeep of bases, and to defend and fight. Ark you only needed one guy to run a server while sitting in a tech base. on Conan anyone can get rid of an alpha. But not when the alpha is maxed on players and just bullies anyone to submission. Mega tribes would be super rare, but because it’s Conan, they could easily be gotten rid of one server at a time. Cross server raiding would go way better for this game than it did for Ark

1 Like

Ark has auto turrets and dinos to defend for you, Conan has an upkeep to everything.

1 Like

Funcom can barely fix the game as it is, imagine the cluster f**K cross server raiding would cause

1 Like

This being my first survival game (viz not having played Ark or Rust or any of those…)

Are people suggesting cross server raiding wher you can bring equipment or just your character? I can imagine just bringing the character (at least a limited number of characters) over would potentially be good for the game, but I think bringing in equipment would be brutally exploitable.

If you do not bring this, conan exiles will die out by the end of the year. Too bad the developers wanted it that way. Our clan has not been properly on for a week, only time reset and out again. We are bored and the safes are full. We were on a lot of servers and now brings us the boredom, because there is nothing that drives us. This is how many have died. You must never forget that we play PVP.

1 Like

Some solutions come from within @TheJedi did have a good experince with their own version of cross PVP from what I have read on here.

Honestly saying “If you are bored on one server, you will be equally bored on another.” to a PvP player is very dumb.

He’s bored because he has no one to fight with. I am bored too. Nobody wants to start over from level 1, those that do, and eventually win again, has to do it again and again and it is the boring aspects you have to slog through to get some pvp. PvP gets gated behind leveling up. I don’t want this game to be an MMO in PvP servers. Nobody does. Go to any official pvp server and ask people if they want this, most will say that they do.

1 Like

I will not play on an official pvp server because of said ‘bad behavior’. Instead, I search out private pvp servers where there is some gated behavior and simple rules in place to make it a better experience for all parties involved, aside from those who have a serious case of Schadenfreude. There will never be hope for those special cases…

Sorry you feel this way. It makes sense to me: the player is bored because no one will play with (against) them.

You just acknowledged why he is bored and then:

This same thing will happen on another server.

Acknowledged the problem will persist but:

What ever reason the other players held for leaving the original server, will not go away by jumping to another server as those players will leave as well.

Blamed it on the player, which you do not know and only assume he is a bad person. This is the type of mentality non-PvPers say. A lot. I know, I’ve been around forums for many years now. I’d go on and assume that you find yourself a pvper too because you like duels? But I won’t do that. What did you assume he would do in a PvP server? What was your expectations? He is in a PvP server, naturally, he will fight, build, dominate and or survive.

Look, now that you understand the root of the problem but blame the player instead of the system, you need to understand that the current system discourages players to interact with each other by moving to other servers and start over to PvP eventually. He’s not bored of the game. He’s bored of waiting in his own server and is discouraged to keep seeking for PvP. I have myself moved from official server to official in the past just to end up fighting against a bunch of nobodies that happened to get lucky in the server, they gave up in a week and there you go, once again we had to leave the server and start over leveling.

The leveling itself is fast(orr slow) enough for first-timers to enjoy the content in a decent pace, but people that already has enjoyed this journey and now seek the thrill of multiplayer, get’s forced to do these mundane boring tasks.

PvP is not gated behind leveling; if it were, newb player would not be getting stomped at the oasis by leveled players. Any level of player can go head-to-head with another player.

Thats not what I meant. But you knew this already. A low level player below 60 (even 59) will have a disadvantage, a big one, against higher leveled players. Sure there have been times were a lower level player has killed high level players, but I’m not talking about going after newbies, I am talking about fighting good players. Sadly they, we , are all separated from each other from all these many channels.

Before we continue I’d like to ask you something. Do you play often on the official servers? What makes you not want this? What makes you go against player interaction and PvP?

Perhaps a better solution would be for those who find their clan alone on a server to revise their tactics that other players will want to play on the same server with them. Those that left the server are probably not quitting the game but rather moving to a private server where bad behavior can be put in check.

That is what we do. It helps but only a little. A very little. I keep telling my friends, since the start, to give new players a chance to grow and then either fight them at the end or not. I do that because I want everyone to have a fair chance and the server to be balanced. Some of my friends disagree and they bring good points, why should we nurture players in this hostile world of conan? Did conan come to the chick in the trailer time to time and feed her with his own spoon? Did she write in the journals that conan was a nice guy and kept coming to her place with food and equipment? No, she kept mentioning how harsh it was in the lands of the exiled.

Do you think players should be forced to be nice to everyone to get some PvP? Servers need the bad guys too. PvP is player driven content here in conan. You cannot just have heroes. PvP needs spice, villains. There are no blockbuster movies out there without the bad guy.

You need to think outside the box a little.

1 Like

People that sign up for PvP servers in a sandbox game already know there will be times it won’t be fun for themselves. Like losing out all their gear and loot. I don’t understand what your point is? Behaviour in the internet? In a pvp game with no moderators?

Come on.