P2W in saga, not a suprise

What would be the issue here? Only result is longer battles?

Fanny all +7 pvplvl all is U… guild =) But maube this guil have money or G…s dont know ()

Lolwat. GW2 is way more fair than this and it makes more money.

Stop being dense. These schemes don’t help the company, they just distance the players from them. This isn’t a business move, this is a desperation move made from incompetence.

You ARE giving a opinion. Again: GW2 and Path of Exile are way more fair, and make way more money.

Yet i could quote games that were costing 10 euros per month and there was no PtW, do not make silly comparisons. It is a game for us but it is a job they have to make a life out of it. What do you believe they are working for free so we can have some fun? Get real.

Hmm i pay game time and item shop some gear, but that ops box don´t know how help game! More money yes but more ■■■ items low lvl pvp. =()

One issue i can think of is that some particulare classes benefit more from these defences than others.

Healers or Barbarian for example. With their huge healthregen its probably impossible to kill 1v1 with that ring. Healers are generaly not that strong at level 19, but from experience i know that healers on level 39 and 59 is OP AF allready.

Another thing is that armor type wont matter as much if you get the majority of your defences from a ring. So it will be a much bigger boost to assassins and demos than for guardians and DTs.

That is the issue. It should be pretty obvious that such a strong item will destroy class ballance in one way or the other.

that level 1 requirement issue was raised before the server even started, so if they wanted to, they could have fixed it. sadly.

Bad. Excuse. Again, you have f2p games with way more success than this one and way less p2w. GW2 and PoE just for two examples.

You’re giving excuses for a company that tried to pull this p2w crap in all the games they had. Don’t defend this.

A silly comparison would be suggesting the mobile phone P2W model of games like Angry Birds, Clash of Clans etc is somehow appropriate here. Thankfully the majority disagree and you just have to look at the multiplayer games that went the P2W route to see the backlash and how they ended up (most recently Battlefront), while games like POE, GW2 and WOW are still going strong without P2W.

And if you can quote games that cost “10 euros a month”, maybe start with this one because that’s what everyone with a sub is paying while getting nothing for it and having to throw more money at them to play on that server. Worse than that, the game doesn’t even work properly.

1 Like

I really liked when they used the model with sub and item shop with mostly just vanity armor. IF you subbed you got everything you got now while also getting some funcom points every month.
This felt fair since if we subbed we got itemshop stuff. While others who werent ready for sub could play at with some disadvantage while supporting the game with vanity armor.

Now everything just feels greedy…

1 Like

We are doing the farming!

farming what? deaths in hyboria?

he mean his guild/friends are farming blue gear and not shopping the blue starting packs!

but in his advertising in global he says that he purchase starter packs to member, so he is liar?)))

Shop gear is crazy strong, true. But those boxes with pvp xp and expertise are even bigger problem.
First day i saw pvp 7, and i bet at lvl 20 there will be people that will have a lot of AA. Couple that with ring and gear and you have completely trash balance that you can’t really enjoy.

Its cool coming back after 4 years only to find game to be much worse than it was.

Wait what? are you saying you enjoy don’t taking part in the the arms race of outgearing your opponents??? :smiley:

Well I can certainly understand why.

Saw today a demo who was just insanely geared with shop potions,xp aa points

End of story my f2p necro (who has a pretty decent dmg output) couldnt bring him below 60% in a normal standoff (he didnt move^^), its absolutley rediculous how strong these charackters can get with shop stuff.

i start to enjoy saga cause the green quest gear i can get with little work is pretty good now- but its still rediculous how strong shop potions in generel are

for example 380 combat rating as potion (lvl30) - a normal good green/blue full item set with weapons and everything has maybe 250-300 combat rating (at lvl 30) (and that is already very high) - means one potion is worth a complete set of items in combat rating

why cant funcom make theese things weaker people would still buy them to get an advantage and i dont mind if someone has a little advantage

but as things now ist crazy how much of an advantage you can get if you dump tons of money into funcoms greedy hands

Reminds me of the Arms Race USA and USSR had back in the day!

if the total population of the US and USSR was about 100 players.

True power is not in steel it is FLESH!

Zerg>>P2W