Just in case you wonder why someone flagged your post, its because this is literally a basic explanation on how to do undermesh (through multiple methods!). You can imagine what problems this may cause…
This is a mod issue.
I think you’re onto something here.
Is it possible that the patch notes were cover for the real reason for the patch?..
But it does leave the question there for people to ask.
Look, @Funcom and everyone else knew that this was too “OP”
Everyone knew it was going to be nerfed into the dirt.
I’m pretty sure everyone knew it was going to be done in incognito mode.
Everyone knew the stealth nerf was going to lead to forum dramas.
My question to funcom is - Why dont you just be upfront and honest about the changes to the game?
This is not a minor adjustment that barely anyone was going to pick up on.
It was something that you knew was going to cause outrage.
You were going to take a hit for it no matter how you went about it.
By doing the nerf by stealth, you have magnified the outrage to the nerf.
You have done this consistently for 3 years now, i would have thought you would have leaned how to minimize the damage by now.
P.S. you need to nerf that nerf hammer ASAP.
Yes, the healing waterskin sucks now. This is not good Funcom.
“Early Acces” yet 99% of the content in Siptah is recycled, reskinned things from Exiles.
Here, you can read how to report them:
You can also read below why you are flagged:
Additionally, please do not post any content on the forums containing the following:
- Inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work
- Key generators
- Console emulators
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Abusive language, including swearing
- Illicit drugs
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
We will delete/edit it, and there will be consequences as per our warnings
Well to be serious the Flag button is used way way way to much on these forums and a lot of the time just for people on the forums not liking the comment been a problem for ages and we all know it is way over used.
I agree but on this occasion it was used as it should.
Hi Skillo, I do not agree.
The more an exploit or an undermesh method is posted or videos on youtube, the faster it will be fixed … !
So the solution to fix undermesh is may be to mass post methods everydays
(There is no reason to flag my post).
Dear funcom. We are in testing phase of the new map. We understand that everything might and/or will change. But how are we supposed to tell if some change is intentional or not if you don’t say it in changelog?
Speaking of which, is it me or did you nerf % on getting eldarium recipes? Before - ~10 recipes for 20 starmetal/legendary weapons. After last update - ~5 for 20 weapons.
It’s either me being quite unlucky with my tests (on single player, with admin enabled) or you yet again ‘forgot to mention it in changelog’.
Look at this game changelog: https://kingart-games.com/article/90-iron-harvest-devblog-30-september-2020
They are after recent release, but believe me, such changelogs were out since very early closed alphas. Just look at them and take notes - they list even slight number changes in whatever they modify. How hard is it for you to do the same for people who were willing to pay for and now are TESTING your new map.
Glowing goops always broken for me too !
Thats also a massive problem Funcom still has: Garbage patch notes, which are missing a massive amount of things or are saying things are added/working, when they actually dont.
If you ever been in CE discord you will see that the person who makes those…makes them like a few hours before drop of patch and doesn’t really care about all the “small” changes.
Then maybe they need to hire somebody that actually cares to document the changes. And maybe that same person could spend 30 seconds (it does not take longer than that) to check if a fix actually fixed the problem (for example the glowing goop).
No, it is not fixed. It is still blindly bright.
I know it will not be fixed in 2.0.5 if I mention things in 2.0.3 patch, but a reminder:
- honey expires (at least give the 334 or something hours back to it)!
- dragon hatchlings drop leather.
- lowest temperature I can get is -64 °C, and I still can’t get frostbitten butt naked, and extreme temperatures -both hot and cold- deal ~12-15 HP/sec. which is extremely lot. Even with 50 vitality and full vitality armor, warpaint and fish/elixir it will kill you around a minute.
- rocknoses at Shattered springs had huge amount of armor, but their HP remained the same (so it is not the elephant-type enemy case where supposedly the values were switched - 7 full combo with an axe and only 1 heavy combo with a mace). Sadly I didn’t have time to test if it’s still a thing, but I guess.
- as menioned above goops GLOW. Only the ones were fixed that the community mentioned (I thought all the goops have the same model group so changing their reflection/gloom values would apply to ALL the goops, but it seems there are different groups of goop textures/models on different places?).
Still broken for me too
This game’s been out since 2018. How long do you need for beta period?