Performance and stability issues after June 2nd patch - Feedback thread

As an update, I exited out of Siptah game on private server without issue today. #cromhassmiled

Alright everybody. Excellent news. We believe we may have a fix. We’ve completed a new build which has gone through internal testing, where we have addressed the performance and mod issues.
We’re currently finishing the last touches and we will proceed with the release of this patch.

Once again thank you all for your patience and feedback during this time and, hopefully, see you ingame in a bit!

14 Likes

patch is on steam 173M

1 Like

I just hopped my laptop to try and repo the issue and followed the first route (10/11-D to 6-B) she took on horseback behind the city and froze in 5-C. So much for my laptop theory.

EDIT: This was a Pre-patch repro

1 Like

have you schemed with wildcard somehow?
you both pressed valve buttons almost the same time

Patch is out:

:partying_face: :pineapple: :pizza:

14 Likes

yep, that patch difinitely fixed it for me, thanks a lot guys !

4 Likes

Thanks for the patch but the server where I am has now 9999 ping and I can’t enter, I don’t want to lose my progress :frowning:

Are you on an official, or a private server?

1 Like

Private, I see official servers with the same problem, too many with 9999 of ping,
before the patch this did not happen

Several official servers are being rebooted now, that’s probably why you’re seeing a bunch of them with 9999 ping. My list shows most of them as valid and with an actual ping.

2 Likes

Just picked up the game this past weekend. I’ve seen that every time i try to enter my private dedicated server(including pre-patch). I was able to work around by direct connecting to the server.

1 Like

Additionally, please also try this common fix for many corrupted files issues (especially if playing with mods):
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

2 Likes

Server in a repeating restart loop… it boots up, then gives the 10 minute warning for restart… over and over and over.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hey everybody,

Us, again!
For those of you in private servers and still experiencing some issues, please follow the workaround we shared on top of the post before.

We are currently investigating the issue, but we think we may have spotted it already. It seems to do with SteamCMD getting a bit confused with the back and forth patching of these fixes.
For now, those of you with this issue, please try the workaround and let us know if that addresses your issue, at least temporarily.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick turn around and keeping us all informed, team!

3 Likes

But a lot less funny to those of us in the know…

1 Like

I did this and it did not work. I still get a fatal error when loading into my server.

Thanks dude this was the solution to my problem

2 Likes

Just a note: the new forum software and management is working wonders!

Thanks to whomever pushed for the new system. Also @Ignasi and @AndyB you guys are doing a great job organizing the playerbase and making it easy to get information. Just dropping this post to make sure ya’ll know you and your efforts are appreciated. (All this in response to merging of threads to bring people with similar issues together. Makes for much more useful dissemination of information.)

8 Likes