Poll : story update on April 1st?

They can be obtained via new mission in KD, but it is accessible only people who start new quest (chain?) via sms it seems. TRied to log into KD and there was no active item or quest for me near tower.

I’ve had the sms, but it’s not related to Kaidan. I can check if there is a new item mission tho.

I have a hard time separating April fools jokesters from real advice here, sorry for the scepticism. Bad day at work and not fun game to play in the evening. So, there actually is a mission but you can only do it if you are randomly chosen to receive it?

Not sure if it is bugged but it seems the new quest in KD is obtainable only for people who done the quest in TR.

I know it is super hard to trust people on April fools, so I will just embed the image here rather than making it clickable. See the picture below from the new instance.

And you can get a random text, but there is also a mission that lets other people who have entered the instance and done the missions invite you.

Thanks for the screenie :slight_smile:

I’ll go back in game later or tomorrow and see if anything starts to make sense eventually.

1 Like

Don’t think the two are related. Couldn’t find anything in Kaidan or the lobby. Don’t have time to go through the entire tower to see if it is on any of the floors tho. I’m sure people will figure it out eventually. I mean it is supposed to be ‘secret content’.

I wonder how long it’s going to be available?

I hope they never take it out. :3

I would very much like to see changes to weapons written in their descriptions.

I’ve been told that…

The Tokyo mission gets started by a ‘peculiar box’ that gets dropped into your mission item bag randomly by a kaidan mission. Some got it from a normal one, others from side missions. some got it doing three missions, other haven’t got it after doing all sidemissions and a couple of normal ones.

Surely today of all days the fun police get to take a holiday? :v:

1 Like

Well time to grind out Kaidan again

2 Likes

Just as long as it’s not a swan song, I’m happy.

You need to persuade people to come to Rosenbrawl with you and let you get the last hit on not-Kylaney in order to unlock it. I also have not gained access.

Yeah I stopped even keeping track but I guess the end of July makes it 4 months of daily missions without getting that drop, so… it really is as if they didn’t add anything.

I know this is the general idea people have, but I have gotten the Card when i wasnt touching Kyat as she died. Helped bring her down, then backed off to not take the Card. When she died i got the message, that i couldn’t hold two cards, and nobody else got it.

On a different note, why are we digging up a 4 month old thread =P?

because its relevant.

1 Like

The 4 month gap in posting makes that less plausible.

I’d suggest it’s because discourse has “Suggested topics” at the bottom of threads, and it’s easy to assume those topics are recent or at least active!

not really.