Poll: What ONE thing would increase your activity in SWL?

This baffled me from the start. I have no idea why 3 chars slots are not offered to begin with. I have 8 and yes i got 3 to start with, but that only came because when launch day arrived we all had just 1 char slot. The players complained and sure enough, the devs responded and gave 3 char slots to all players who were transferring TSW classic to SWL.

This should have been a remaining standard for all - not just the vet players for that short window.

I made a post about it last year here:

Sadly it didn’t extend this “bonus” beyond the transfer dates. After all the noise the players made about getting the 3 slots.
It seems once they got theirs - it didn’t matter who didn’t get them afterwards.
Well i disagree - it should have remained so new players could freely choose different factions, toons, styles,looks, weapons etc.
The current way makes it feel like you starting a demo version of the game.

"As an additional bonus for the TSW Legacy Transfer system we will be giving out 2 free character slots for everyone that links their SWL account to a valid TSW account. This bonus will only be available during the Legacy Transfer window (ends in August). Please be aware that you cannot have more than 8 character slots on an account!

If you have already linked your account, you will receive this bonus retroactively. If you haven’t linked your account, you will receive the 2 bonus slots during the linking process."

1 Like