Power stone feat points

Game mode: All 3 maybe but now singleplayer and private online ( officials did not checked )
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: Europe

Its more a question, if everyone has something like this, at start when i played official, i was too weak and i spend them instantly, without saving up for later so i dont really know about officials, now i play europe private, and i killed manny bosses already to get more feat points from power stone, but now starts the problem, when i use them it add up to 10 points on officials i used them instantly because i had power tablet feat already so it was 60… but now i need to get 13 Points but somehow those points disappear on stacking up… i mean i had 10 points, so i waited to same boss respawn killed again used stone and this is what i see 10+10 should be 20 not 0…

Also i tryed this on singleplayer, happens the same, + also if u leave game and join back after some time there is 0 points but i for sure remember then i had 2 unused…

Server is without any mods and pure vanilla, this started to happen maybe on last patch… There is text that feeat points are added but they are not…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Use power stone
  2. Use another/leave game
  3. Join
  4. all points gone or not even added

look in the general bugfixes section , 2nd line :wink:

that just great - for time i figured this out i lost likw 230 points then atleast, killed 20 bosses and each time 0 feats :smiley: not bad…

well the thing is , you didn’t really lost them , if you use a reset potion , they will be there , the only thing the bug does , is to spend them ( so no feat unlocked , but the points are spent upon logout or death )

so a feat reset , and you’ll be able to spend them on a feat ( so the best is to stack power fragments , allow yourself a lot of point , and spending them to reach 0 unspent points , this way you won’t loose any (while the patch isn’t live )

Ok but i wont lose any recipes i learned already of eldarium?

no , feat potions only have effect on ’ you spend point to unlock ’ feats , not the ones you learnt with a scroll or feat tablet ( like the silent legion armor in exiles land ) those won’t be reseted

Hey there,

This issue has been fixed in Testlive and will come out with the release of 2.1.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.