Let’s be honest here.
Aside from Border to Kush that has one spot empty the Battlekeeps are too few.
From the dozens of PvP active guilds only 8 possess a Battlekeep:
- Aquilonian End: Burnheim - Bloodfrenzy & Wrath of Amra, Sturmgarde - Destiny, Oakenhome - Black Lotus Rogues
- Cimmerian End: Caelnach - Team Rocket, Stonehammer - U.S.B, Fort Bane - Suicide Squad
- Border to Kush: Amut Anun - Barbaric Warriors, Gardak - Gloryhole Superstars
The situation remains like this for 3 reasons:
There are no more Battlekeep booking spots aside from 9
That only Barbaric Warriors with their allies Bloodfrenzy & Wrath of Amra are capable to wage war on another guild Alliance Team Rocket - Black Lotus Rogues.
The other guilds like Destiny has many PvP Veterans and can’t be easilly challenged because they are active while U.S.B and Suicide Squad maintain their Battlekeeps as well without being that active.
Aside from a few TR members who have alts in Destiny and try to bring them to join their cause and a few Destiny members who do and would like their guild to join as a whole besides BLR is building Siege Engines so something might happen obviously.
The result is:
- That none of the other Guilds with very talented PvP Veterans like:
-Old Tarantia Traders PTY
-System Lords (RU)
-The Ivory Tower
-Order of the Silver Dragon
-Clan der Ghands
-Circle of Eternity
-TEG (The Epic Guard)
…and many others i forget…
…don’t get a chance to own a Battlekeep and start enjoying some open world PvP action.
- I (The DT) gave up his powers bestowed by the forces of Chaos to summon the Great Sultan of ‘‘The Empire of Stygia’’ (EOS) to break this stalemate and challenge Hyboria!
Come forth great Sultan and change this boring inactive map for they are not worthy of their lands!