Questions: Regarding Purge Drops/Spawns

, ,

Greeting fellow Exiles.

While these questions are probably best answered by a PC member who has access to loot and spawn tables, I am more than happy for other members to join in if they would like. Ok so 2 questions, both Purge related.

Q1) Are the battering ram and archer post schematics currently implemented to drop as purge loot?

While I have had numerous archer posts and battering rams drop, that is not what I seek to obtain. I am trying to obtain the schematics. I have already discussed this with several dear feiends in a PM, and have tried several approaches. This includes running high level purges, and running the same level of purge repeatedly. Is this just rotten RNG luck, or are the schematics currently not dropping as loot? Because I have tried over, and over, and over, and over again.

Q2) Are Seeker Iris and Seeker Ophelia currently set as potential candidates to spawn in the cages of Stygian camps post purge?

As are the only named T4 Fighters from the Relic Hunters faction, I have long sought to procure them, but despite many purges and named T4s, still no sign of either of them. Again, not sure if this is RNGesus mocking me, or if they are not currently on the loot/spawn tables.

There we are, that is both questions. Any assistance would be tremendously appreciated.

2 Likes

Never got it as Schematic, just as piece.

In chapter 3 i got them from various purges no matter the lvl. In chapter 4 higher than 5 but i cannot say for sure if lower don’t provide any.

I don’t believe i ever got them. Yesterday while i was purging with @LostBrythunian on @Wonka server, we got an Erick the slayer. Never got him in my entire playthrough all these years and i am counting over 8,5k hours of gaming in this game.
Still learning i guess!

4 Likes

Hi, i got battring ram as schematic only after chapeter 4 updates, on recent hotfix i did not do any purges (due to some problems got my base raided in pve by purge exploit and rebuilding it on water). The archer psot drops sometimes as piece and schematic but schematic is more a rare drop i did many purges till obtain the schematic, had to be higth llvl 8 or above. Regarding the thralls, i only got, tier II or III varied dancers/archer/bearer/figther, dalinsias often, lian sometime, named bearers often, dragon master archer rare, anja the dervish less rare, someone sure arrow something like that ate same rate of anja, Sonja the strider often, Cormag beast blood rare, but some times the RNGs gods smile to you, there are purges that spawns two cormags. In my opinion even the best thralls are barelly usefull. Now i use then just for support on purge bases. I dont let then figth the purge directly its sure detath fo they. I letft them inside the base to take care of mobs that breach the defesnes or pass throuch the walls, And to knock other npcs when i need blood and souls.

2 Likes

Yes, this one has seen them in Level 5+ purges in Chapter 4.
This one does not have access to the full loot tables tho.

This one has not seen them in cages from the purge.
That doesn’t mean they don’t exist. This one has had comparatively little hands in experience since Chapter 4 dropped.

This one does speculate that the contents of the cages is in some way related not just to the level of the purge but the contents of the waves, but that is purely wild speculation at this interval.

3 Likes

Speaking of one of those dear friends I was discussing this with in a PM…

Hey @stelagel. Ok then, I will keep running level 6 purges for a while longer. But I must be cautious as I am beginning to develop some purge fatigue and may well be killing it on myself.

Me either mate, either under the new or the old purge syatem, nor do I hear them mentioned in discussion often. They must be quite rare.

Of memory serves me correctly he was Exiles faction wasn’t…? If so, I am sure my partner got him once from one of the guaranteed spawns on the River biome.

1 Like

Hi @EduMariano and thanks for offering to help. Ok good to know. Can you recall what level purge you were running at the time?

Hmmmm. I will try some level 6s for a while as @stelagel suggested first. But if it is still no dice, then I will bump it up to level 8. While I can do level 8, as a purely Offline Singleplayer it is the highest I have gotten thus far, and it is pretty stressful and intense. So I am crossing my fingers I wont have to run it in loops. Thus I will give the 6s a longer go first.

Many kind thanks for pitching in some help @EduMariano.

1 Like

Yes, @LostBrythunian recognize him immediately :smile:. I just never had the pleasure, or killed him before i see his name :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
But yes brother, rng in this game sometimes can become reeeeeally painful.

Lvl 6 has golem spawns, you can instantly lvl up your thralls to lvl 20, if it’s not fixed yet. Use it wisely however because it can go out of hand easily, sometimes we go for more and loose everything.

2 Likes

No us playstation folks would not have access to the tables @LostBrythunian. But still, I am happy to accept any experiences other members are kind enough offer. Ok it sounds like >level 5 is the general consensus at the moment.

Yah me either. But depending, those loot/spawn tables may be quite congested too.

2 Likes

Running purely solo, 8+ purges are quite rough.
It was mentioned in another thread regarding the meteors, but things can get out of hand very quickly.

Between the golems, starcallers, and thieves, it has become extremely difficult to create a certain death trap that stops them all. At best one delays the forces while assassinating the star caller.
But if RNGesus blesses you with exploding golems right before the meteors come down, it may just be a wash in single player.
Both from the strain on the system as well as the need to manage both segments of the theatre.
If there was no performance drop, it might be more achievable, but only barely. There are some strategies that can achieve with cunning what brute force falls to, but even they are not entirely perfect.

3 Likes

airk the slayer is a exile faction, is him you are reffering to?

i got the schematics 3 or 4 times, already. (chapter 4)

i got it quite frequently but it seems to happen more often in level 6 and upwards./

nope its not happening. you cant find those thralls, the best is sonja the strider and orvar battleborn. funcom should expand that list greatly tho. i will try to bring a list of thralls that can spawn in each purge level. if i find it

there is also a non working stygian siege foundation schematics, (you learn it but cant make em)

2 Likes

here , this list is based on experience.

Level 10 —
[FIGHTER] Cimmerian Berserker
[FIGHTER] Cormag Beastblood
[FIGHTER] Lian
[FIGHTER] Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker
[ARCHER] Ambusher Tyra
[ARCHER] Anja the Dervish
[ARCHER] Black Dragon Master Archer
[ARCHER] Pauna Piercing-Arrow
[ARCHER] Ulric Bearbaiter
[BEARER] Packbearer Altis
[BEARER] Ulrik the Mountaineer
[PERFORMER] Ama the Seductress
[PERFORMER] Lianeele
[PERFORMER] Luba the Luscious
— Level 9 —
[FIGHTER] Cormag Beastblood
[FIGHTER] Lian
[FIGHTER] Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker
[ARCHER] Ambusher Tyra
[ARCHER] Pauna Piercing-Arrow
[ARCHER] Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker
[BEARER] Amzadi the Wanderer
[BEARER] Anziel the Carrier
[BEARER] Eina the Light
[BEARER] Hesth Plainswalker
[BEARER] Kathibria Featherstep
[BEARER] Packrat Ortha
[BEARER] Rethrous the Burdened
[PERFORMER] Ama the Seductress
[PERFORMER] Chieftain Didrik
[8:52 PM]
– Level 8 —
[ARCHER] Black Dragon Master Archer
[ARCHER] Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker
[PERFORMER] Chieftain Didrik
— Level 7 —
[FIGHTER] Chieftain Varulf
[FIGHTER] Colvric the Blade
[FIGHTER] Mei the Blade
[FIGHTER] Nordheimer Berserker
[FIGHTER] Waros the Breaker
[FIGHTER] Yrris Giantbane
[ARCHER] Alren Storm
[ARCHER] Hunter Dennu
[ARCHER] Johan Farseek
[ARCHER] Narcissa Farsight
[ARCHER] Touras the Predator
[BEARER] Bearer Tycho
[BEARER] Kathibria Featherstep
[BEARER] Narr Goatfoot
[BEARER] Packbearer Altis
[BEARER] Parfat Camelback
[BEARER] Pelor the Well-travelled
[BEARER] Rethrous the Burdened
[PERFORMER] Syra_Brennerhet
[PERFORMER] Lethandra
[PERFORMER] Makes-Waves
[PERFORMER] Nimbletoe
[PERFORMER] Varkin Fleetfoot
— Level 6 —
[FIGHTER] Colvric the Blade
[ARCHER] Alren Storm
[ARCHER] Lissira
[ARCHER] Narcissa Farsight
[BEARER] Backpacker Henrik
[BEARER] Carries-Others-Through-Storms
[PERFORMER] Lethandra
— Level 5 —
[FIGHTER] Chieftain Varulf
[ARCHER] Johan Farseek
[ARCHER] Lissira
[PERFORMER] Makes-Waves (edited)

4 Likes

Can confirm as of a few hours ago that the batter ram schematic can drop from a level 5 purge.

The enemy types were Thieves, Scorchers, War Slaves, and Lemurians.

3 Likes

Indeed they are. Doable but also rather stress inducing! And it is pointless taking a fighter thrall to assist. In my experiences even when fully kitted out and at level 20 they simply become encircled mobs then stunlocked to death.

Yah I am well versed in level 5 and 6 purges, and it sounds like RNG is just being difficult. I will have another go at it this weekend.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the confirmation @Hansel. I will keep chipping away at level 6 over the coming weekend and see what I can come up with.

Aaaargh, that is such a bummer. Even if there are better thralls I really wanted those two as they are the only 2 named T4 fighters for the entire relic hunters faction. And as I am led believe, the only way to obtain them was under the old purge system, I guess that makes them technically unobtainable now. So being an Offline Singleplayer with Admin access and no other recourse available, I think I will reluctantly just spawn them in this time.

@Hansel thankyou ever so kindly for the comprehensive spawn lists you have provided! I really appreciate your assistance. :black_heart: :metal:

1 Like

nope htose were never obtainable,

there were a couple from th eold purge

Excavator darius, and seeker iris.

but those cannot longer be found :frowning:

1 Like

regarding beares i got the “carry others throug the storms”, two times i think he is not soo commom, it a figther bearer, he had low helath even before the nerf and better status, he is cool because, all his body is tatooed and those tattos glow in the dark.

1 Like

The fact is that to craft an archer post and battering ram, you need this detail: Components of Advanced Warfare.
Components of Advanced Warfare - Official Conan Exiles Wiki (fandom.com)
But you can’t craft it, you can only get it as a reward during purge. And it comes out very rarely.

2 Likes

Many thanks for this but you don’t get Dalinsia as a drop? She’s pretty common up to level 7.

1 Like

Hansel two of your statements in your post contradict one another. I susoect that English is not you first language? Which is cool. :grinning: Just trying to clarify which it was.

Here you have said that that those (including Seeker Iris) were never obtainable.

But then here you have said that they could be found only in the old purge, but are no longer available.

Could you please do me a solid and clarify @Hansel?

I believe he was pretty clear…

Allow me to say something else based on experience again.

If you expect to see everything this game gives, playing on a single character from the very beginning, you’ll have to “spit blood”. The rng will make it “mission impossible”.

I often create new sessions. In each new session i create i will accept from purges names that i didn’t manage to see in previous sessions. Then recipes will choose to drop in different lvls than the previous.
It all seems to be a bottomless pit, it’s really hard but at the same time a well designed trick from devs to make you feel that you still have things to learn from this game, and Hansel has double the hours i have, it’s insane!!!

1 Like