Raid times changed?

Official 1931
Misc
PVP
America

Besides being disappointed that the dynamic building damage was not implemented, the patch notes are saying that there would be no change. When I log in, raid time for most days appear to have shifted an hour to the right (not good for those of us who have to get up early in the am) and Sunday makes no sense.

If you are not going to implement the dynamic damage system as originally communicated ( a disappointment…), please reset so that there is no change per the patch notes.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey @Octavian

Dynamic building damage will be enabled in a future patch where we’ll address some of the mechanics that currently are abusing PVP gameplay or could leech off the new settings.
Regarding raid times, our team is currently looking in a possible UI bug that is reporting incorrect timers in official servers.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hey @Ignasi,

would be nice to know how the raid times are supposed to be. Because the settings on server 6000 for example show: that it’s raid time on from Monday-Saturday 6-12 pm. Is this how it’s supposed to be? Raid time is really confusing right now. Please enlighten me :fairy:t2:

Timers are supposed to be from 18:00 to 23:00 every day, based on the timezone of each server.
Any other deviation from those values is what is currently being investigated.

1 Like

@Ignasi, @Community: Sorry, can you please verify that this is really the intended time schedule, because old official server settings for pvp were:

building damage enabled from 17.00 - 23.00
purge enabled from 18.00 - 22.00

current settings are:
building damage enabled from 18.00 - 00.00
and players can change the starting time on sundays as they like, at least in the UI.

In your official announcements I can only find statements that claim that you do not want to change anything as of now:

from “https://forums.funcom.com/t/temperature-balancing-and-pvp-changes-coming-with-the-release-of-isle-of-siptah/135879
and the FAQ-part of the “Balancing and PVP changes … Feedback-thread”:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.