Screenshots thread

Screenshot thread! Old school pics, funny pics, bugs, cool, share anything!

I’ll start with screenshots of the old noob island in the new engine.

1 Like

That looks pretty damn good.

/petition bring back noob island but make it into a level 150-200 instance

4 Likes

Stuck in Smuggler’s Den

Roughly 95% of AO time, lft!

lol, even my Insight expired

I posted these a few years ago during another anniversary event. Notice the date stamp. We have no idea what this was about. My husband took the screenshots, and as you can see in the final shots, the wave hit him, but didn’t hurt him.

Edited note: well hard to see in pics due to size reduction, but the date was August 21, 2001

2 Likes

Wow so it was like a nuclear explosion coming closer and closer? Definitely not a graphical bug?

That’s what he described it as. Like a nuclear explosion that grew and grew towards him, until it rolled past him, then everything was fine.

Can’t rule out a bug, but I’ve had a lot of graphical glitches in the past and they either look like ray tracing errors or the screen just goes blank.

The location is in some of the screenshots. I need to go check it out and guess where the epicenter might have been.

One of the best looking Tier armors

1 Like

heres one from the last anniversary event.

1 Like

This is a screenshot from the only video I could find showing the original character creation room and UI.

1 Like

Org prisoners “raid” … spiritual wasn’t the best choice :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some Random org stuff… note the theme we had xD … and i don’t think that was first time >__<
I miss the old gang so much :frowning:

And the day when some1 had unexpected power…

1 Like

So unusual to see more than 1 person in that white place haha

Gotcha!

1 Like

Screenshots from the 2018 Anniversary event

scrn0012

2 Likes

Rage looked pretty cool once. Although you couldn’t see ■■■■ when having it up :joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here’s my 200 fr00b Fixer just after she got GA4.
This pic was taken in 2012.

2 Likes

Saw this idiot a few weeks back, I thought they were perma banned?

1 Like

This is video of the old character creation room, omni backyard and the old mission entrance room with three mobs - remember when we needed to “break” or clear the triple spawn to start working through the mission? Lots of teammates - including myself - died to get that spawn broken in he main hall.

2 Likes