Server 3515 not working properly

Yeah on 3514 you cannot get in after 3 est and even when I do I can’t move and most of my stuff in the house is just not there. It is ridiculous to love playing a game then going to hating it because the customers are not being heard. It feels like I’m playing ark all over again. There should be a decay timer on games after developers stop giving a crap about the community.

1 Like

They are not “giving a cr*p” about the community, at least about PC :cowboy_hat_face: 2 hotfixes since the update and now it’s free till may 18th on steam, and then 50%off, rejoice! :partying_face: :man_dancing: I’ve bought the last dlc for the collection, but can’t build anything out of it, because I lost my bearer to fall damage bug and bricks are too heavy to carry :upside_down_face:

1 Like

A thread of 100 plus complaints really shows they care about their console players that have been having issues for months. Updates but no solution.

1 Like

Don’t know how to quote, anyway:

… the customers are not being heard

… after developers stop giving a crap about the community.

And the last one:

they care about their console players that have been having issues for months.

I’m a bit confused then :crazy_face:

I have sent about 7 pictures of how i am getting the infinite loading screen on 3514 and i keep getting the same run around. @Hugo it is not on our end! This many ppl with these many problems is ridiculous.

Yup, I’m pretty done with Conan now. Haven’t been able to actually play the game for over a month now. Just been barely logging in whenever the game feels like loading and refreshing my base while it refuses to load in properly. Can’t even do that now. I assumed new patch meant server fix, silly me.

Edit: Game successfully deleted, If anyone can manage to get on 3515, noob river is yours for the taking!

1 Like

We apologize for the delay in this matter’s resolution, it has not been due to a lack of effort on our end. We’re still in talks with G-Portal to seek a resolution to this issue.

Just an FYI, in case there was a hope that the patch fixed things, the issue is ongoing still.

Ongoing still.

We waste hours and we die without enter the game and we lose everything… whats the point here begging for better times… just tried now, cant enter in 2 days some stuff decayed and i will be on the desert

@Hugo
Can you give any sort of update? Is this issue connected to the server being a Conflict server? I’ve seen threads of other Conflict servers experiencing this issue. PvP hours seem to roughly line up to when the server becomes unplayable. Any chance the PvP hours could be disabled short term to see if this solves anything?

We’ll be sure to share any relevant information as soon as we have it.

Thanks. It is difficult to prove as we only get the loading screen and the game logs register everything like if we being inside the game.

1 Like

Just for adding more info for if it helps. Same on official 3051. This morning barely worked (with the usual teleports and invisible workbenches but I could log on from 9am to 11h30 moreles) but infinite loading since 16h30

Hmm that’s a PVE-C server as well correct?

Yes, it’s pve-c. I’ve tested all pve-c Europe and all have same issues

I thought so. It fits the pattern with the US PVE-C servers.
The issue is just now spreading I guess.

This afternoon and evening I’ve been playing without problems on Europe pve-c

Hello Hugo, are there any news about the server problems? #3054 and all the other 5 EU PvE-C Servers also having the same problem just incase no one pointed that. At this point I believe the community is getting really frustrating, many players losing months of play time because of a bug/glitch whatever it is that is been going for 2 or 3 months already. I believe you guys are doing your best to fix this but at this point is just way to much time lost, and it’s getting ridiculous. I would really appreciate some news about the problem if you could share some. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

It is some bs, sometimes it works other times it just crashes all day