So I recently started playing this game all tho I had it since early access but went to play ark but arks bugs completely killed my patience and it seems they do not improve over time. And Conan so far seems to be in pretty good state. Runs well, I can solo everything (playing single player), got purged twice both worked tho the second one came really fast almost instantly after the first.
Anyhow here are my questions can’t say they are suggestions since I don’t know if they are actually already in game and I just don’t know how to use em.
- Can I build from inventory instead of putting a building piece in my quick bar. Can I select an item from inventory click a key bind and be prompted to building phase with item being displayed on the ground.
- Is there a hotkey that allows me to drop an item that is selected from the inventory instead of dragging it out or clicking drop.
- Is it possible to replace a lower quality per say wall with a better quality just by putting it on it. Since know I think I had to break the wall in order to add a door frame and that made the wall above fall. Is there an option to switch the wall with a door frame or higher level wall without breaking the above walls but destroying the initial wall.
- Can I clip into the terrain?
- Is there a hotkey to instantly check my pets/thralls inventory?
- Is there a hotkey to transfer items fast like select a stack and click button=transferred instead of dragging double clicking or clicking the in game button.
- Can I see floating combat text?
Can’t remember anymore atm.
Any how overall the game runs great had only a few bugs like enemies going really fast up and down cliffs/stairs or sometimes getting a bit stuck in a bigger beast. And the snake boss attacking when I’m behind him. Really glad to see this game getting polished so much from early access