Stop Complaining!

anyways thanks to @ALL for readying I needed to throw my sh5345T somewhere =), I’m really tired today.

I dunno I think people get frustrated when dealing with things that waste time that AREN"T supposed to be part of the game, like dying and NOT being able to find your body until it rots and your items appear on ground. Also any game that is sold at $50 should have it’s BASIC bugs ironed out and NOT introduce NEW bugs from DLC. You can claim all you want that DLC doesn’t add any bugs and doesn’t have anything to do with any team but designer team but that is obviously not true. I think many of us complaining are only STILL doing so because we love or loved the game and wished better for it.

ok, so if you wish better for it, report the bugs correctly and don’t fill the forum with complains(i’m not talking about you particularly, and is true that everyone has the right to throw the frustration some where)

…indeed there is not section for complain may be the forum admin can create one room just for that …

You seriously have no idea how business works, or the English language for that matter, if a consumer purchases a product and it is in sub-standard condition or does not deliver what it promises, like this game has on several occasions, said consumer is entitled to complain, in some countries, this would even lead to the company being fined.

Not to mention this poor, toxic attitude you have is why some developers are largely hated, treat the consumer like second class individuals who are beneath you and they will not buy your product, poor sales means lost revenue and in some cases the closure of the development studio, which happened quite frequently in 2016 and 2017.

sure u are entitle to complain =). and some countries can fined the company, like macdonals for example… and I’m sure the guys who make the burgers are far away from my thoughts about consumers =D.

But guys no prob at all, is logic for me why more and more, as u mention, the toxic attitude the dev like me are hated…so in return I will apologies to the complainers: “sorry for not being your mom.”,

Indeed no, sorry to the other guys who really understand the situation and I make them to pay for the incompetence of the other half.

I play single player so I know how it all works. do you hear yourself? People are talking about playing on servers where lag and stability is a major issue. If they cant even get loaded on to a server what right do you have to dismiss their complaint as whining.

maybe you should actually try playing the game online before you spout garbage

You must not read the post then. Funcom <----conan CAN ONLY FORWARD INFORMATION ABOUT BAD SERVERS TO ------->GPORTAL the company that actually runs the servers you play on.

I would like to point out that this particular sub-forum is where you will find the highest concentration of complaints about the PS4 patch because it is, after all, the “PS4 Updates and Bugs” portion of this site. I’ll admit that it’s irritating to see redundant posts, but some of these are legitimate complaints/bugs that actually deserve some discussion.
For example, should yellow lotus potions last longer, or is this simply a change in gameplay that people must get around? Sounds like something people need to discuss to me. Nudity selection not working? The devs probably need to know that some people can’t get it to work. Recipe change in the name of balance renders an item or item tree unusable due to crafting restrictions? Probably something that needs addressing. My server is missing and the game won’t connect? Well… unfortunately many of these people don’t know where to go to report that.
Instead of berating people about this you might just make a thread called “Remeber, Funcom doesn’t manage PS4 servers, direct those complaints to the appropriate party” or something to that extent.

As you joined here 1 day ago, i wonder how do i judge your opinion to the correct value?

Have you been reading unregistered? As you seem to be up to date?

Not implying anything :wink: just interested.

Thanks!

Bonjour, avec la dernière mise à jour nous avons quasiment tous perdu, des heures passer sur le jeu pour rien, comment on peut faire sa… résultat plus personne du clan ne va rejouer au jeu, c’est une honte

Anyone who bought this game knew it was a work in progress? That is the single worst fanboy excuse that I have ever heard made on behalf of a video game. All I can say is “No…we…didn’t.” I never knew anything about this game. I bought it and I fully expect to be able to play it, as intended.

You mean players, the people without whom, you wouldn’t have a job?
I suspect you are the sausage child, I was referring too.

I will have the job anyways =)…but you could remind me what is your job right now?

In order to remind you, I would need to have informed you of it, in the first place.

Remind me again, how long you have been playing the game and your relationship to Funcom?

I also bought CE without knowing it wasn’t finished. It was priced at $50 so they were def charging a complete game price.

sure, let me see 2 months so far, loosing my character after some nasty bug that kill my journey after playing ~70 hours of it(my wife don’t like this…but she plays too and she understand it because I dind’t have vacations in 2 years), recreated and now ->I save after playing in a USB drive my progress. About Funcom, nothing =) I have some fellow working there but not real relation. But knowing a bit the industry of software development, specially the videogame one… that I assume you know about it from inside too right?..talk and argue as long as I want =)…specially after 25 years on it, yes yes I’m old, stupid and whatever adjective you want to use to make it fill u better =D.

…yes and I payed for the collector edition that come with conan not fully assemble…one of the hands is not fully attached, don’t like that, but =D what the hell is CONAN.

I didn’t call you stupid, your posts aRe very aggressive and confrontational towards people with LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS.
Sure people whinge unnecessarily, but shouting down everyone, with actual grievances, is pathetic and smacks of having something invested in the company.
I design components for aircraft guidance systems.
I have less free time than your average “Dev”.
I’ve been gaming since the BBC Micro version of Elite.
I have friends in the games industry, but no insider knowledge as you profess to have.
I may not know how to “Dev”, but I know a terribly run company, when I see one.

Out of interest, who do you work for? So I can avoid any of your products, since you seem to have the same view of your customers, as Funcom.