Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
My clan has built our base in the Crevice. When we cross from the tundra into the northern winterlands (D11 - E11), we seem to be having the following happen:
- stamina bar stops working
- pets continue walking forward, cannot be placed, cannot follow
- bases will not load, foundations and building mats cannot be placed
- a character’s body will be on a different locale than they see (ex: my character got attacked and crippled by a bear that was some meters away.)
- sometimes cannot eat or drink
- returning to tundra/other lands does not solve the issue
- occasional rubberbanding
- issue is typically resolved if we log off, wait for a while, and then log back in. Sometimes we must wait hours before it works properly again
My wife and I use the same wifi/internet and will play at the same time. This glitch happens at different times for us. It does not always happen, but is significantly gamebreaking when it does.
There is nothing strange noted in the Event Logs. The server has no mods and has only lengthened the timing of purges and altered the day/night cycle. Otherwise all server settings are default. The server is restarted regularly.
It may be related to the timing around when the starmetal meteors fall. I noticed that it tends to happens shortly after we hear the meteors crash. However, I cannot confirm this. (Just adding as a possible place to help look into the bug.)
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Log in in the tundra (Northlands with no snow - specific area for us is D11 The Crevice to E11 Lake by Bridge of the Betrayer.)
- Have some buildings/foundations in both areas.
- Run character from Tundra to Snow covered highlands.
- May be related to timing around starmetal meteors falling - unsure.