Temperature bug in the snow

Game mode: Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: East Coast

Vanir and Shaman both give cold resist while in the snow area. However if you log off with Vanir you wake up fine. With Shaman you die…

Now I know the 30 vit gives regen and 20 vit diminishing temp, but how is it that I’m in my base which is Insulated and I die from wearing shaman but not vanir?

Seems odd to me.

Please explain

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Wear shaman and log off in the snow, you die
  2. Wear vanir and log off, you don’t
  3. If you are in an insulated base you still die from shaman
2 Likes

The single item of Vanir and Kambujan-Shaman shows only 1 cold resist point.
That makes you thinking they are equal.
But internally it can be 1.4 or something (just an example).

So if you wear the complete base Kambujan Shaman Armor you can see under Key -> i -> Stats you got 2 points in cold resistance in total.

Base Kambujan Shaman
Base_Kambujan_Shaman

If you wear the complete Base Vanir Settler, Vanir Fur or Vanir Heavy Armor (i checked all 3 because you wasnt specific enouth which one you mean), you got 3 cold resistance in total at all 3 different Vanir Armors.

Base Vanir Settler
Base_Vanir_Settler01
Base Vanir Fur

Base Vanir Heavy

Thats the different. :wink:

Greetings
SirBowen

HINT: Nearly every Armor comes around with 6 different qualitys:
Base, Exceptional, Flawless, EpicBase, EpicExceptional and EpicFlawless.
So the higher the quality, the more resistances you get. That means if you prefer the Kambujan Shaman Armor, use the exceptional or flawless one to survive high up in the north.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.