Test Patches Before RELEASING

Stop pushing out patches and updates without proper testing, this incompetence is getting very old. Can you guys fix the last two patches already? Why did I buy this game again? Fps drops to the point I can’t play… broken movement (Your game thinks my controller is a mouse, altering settings does nothing this is likely an easy fix on your part).

I seriously don’t care what the excuses are anymore, can you guys who work at funcom try for real instead of acting like you are? There’s no reason for short staff considering what Funcom has made off this game. I fear you won’t even get to the other promised features like sorcery or more advanced Ai if you can’t handle a patch without ■■■■■■■■ it up and then releasing another patch that doesn’t even fix the first screw up! Keep in mind that I paid money for this broken game, hence my tone.

Edit: Anyone know if I can get a refund and how? Businesses need to learn that crapping out broken products results in refunds and lawsuits.

3 Likes

Can you guys fix the last two patches already? Why did I buy this game again?

They are working on it

Fps drops to the point I can’t play

Refer to this mega thread if you are experiencing hitching/stuttering issues. Otherwise, Funcom will need way more information in order for this feedback to be helpful.

(Your game thinks my controller is a mouse, altering settings does nothing

Couple of temporary fixes

And for this last part

Edit: Anyone know if I can get a refund and how?

Refunds are between you and whoever you bought the game from. Funcom doesn’t control refunds.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.