Testlive Hotfix (27.09.2019) - Optimization and stability fixes

Hi Guys

I´m just testing the new “wine cellar” dungeon and have a bug to report

• while summoning the last boss, die animation apears of the 6 fire but the boss does not apears or is invisible.
    Maybe you can take a look on this case

Testlive singleplayer without mods

1 Like

I’m having a weird problem every time I enter the new dungeon, when I stop moving then my character continue to move in a sort of sliding way for a 4-5 seconds.
I’ve tried restarting the testlive, still the same problem in that dungeon, is anyone else experiencing this?

Testlive singleplayer client with no mods.

Just took a look at the new animations and am very impressed so far! Nice work!
Just had a two comments:

• the animation when you stop running or jogging seems a bit much. Perhaps only display that animation when you stop running abruptly? And not when you stop jogging (regular speed)?

• Can this be an item on the list? :slight_smile:

As always, awesome work! Now to check out the new dungeon!

1 Like

Beautiful dungeon! Went through the whole thing and didn’t run into any glitches. New armors and weapons look amazing!

@Rhiannon, were you cloaked? I went through it on singleplayer as well and was cloaked at first. While cloaked he did not appear but as soon as i deactivated that he appeared.

1 Like

Had the same issue earlier but just went through properly no cheats and it spawned in just fine.

1 Like

Yeah i learned my lesson n will run the dungeon a few times but no farming it. Later after all those items get nerf (if so)
I wont feel like i wasted my time. Overall looks really koo

1 Like

Yeah, Warmaker also looks nice and the same with this dungeon… But how often I killed the Wight boss for Annihilator or Worldbreaker and both are worse than other legendary weapons now.

They still have both the false label on them: ignores all armor…

What about the bugs? Rare spice food gives buff? Blackblood skinning knife fixed harvest rate?

@Thea I fought my way through to the final boss without an admin cheat.

2 Likes

Try again but walk into the circle after summoning. I didn’t see him appear until I walked into the circle on my last 2 runs through the dungeon.

1 Like

i walked in, but nothing happens

Is it intended that Warmaker Sancutary bosses have higher HP pool?

And when you change that, could you take a look at the first fish-human boss at Sunken City? That guy has really high HP, compared to every other bosses…
At Reddit everyone says, its a bug…

2 Likes

If it is the one i am thinking of in the Sunken City, then yeah he is a beast. He is one of the few that can kill a Volcano Thrall. It stunned locked my poor thrall, and i couldn’t swim away fast enough to de-render the fight and transport my thrall to safety lol.

3 Likes

Yeah… Thats the one. Hits like a truck and has insane health pool… When I farmed for pearls, I only made that the first 2 human bosses…

3 Likes

By far the hardest boss in the game right now currently by far n only 1 skull? Should have like 10 skulls on him lol

4 Likes

I noticed this as well @Chilling. Thanks for posting. And may be things have changed since i was last in there, but all those fish bosses seem to be OP.

1 Like

As Jens didnt even know about the Worldbreaker nerf, is that something really intended?

And why was the dmg also reduced, when the patch notes say “AP value reduced”??

Also remove the label of Annihilator and Worldbreaker of the legendary affect called “ignores all armor”, because thats just WRONG now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New patch is out!

2 Likes