Testlive: next dlc information

Hello.

In testlives files, we can see what next cutlural dlc.

And it is…Nemedian DLC.

Who can say what this building culture look ?

6 Likes

Great news!

But one thing, i hope they don’t forget javelins in this one, none of the dlcs have javelins and there arnt even starmetal javelins for us to use :confounded::confounded::confounded:

4 Likes

I’ve taken to using Dragon Bone javelins but it would’ve really nice to have more high tier choices

3 Likes

I remember obsidian javelin too if I am not mistaken. In any case only one javelin all this time is the one I must have, can you imagine which?

2 Likes

Nemedia is based on the Holy Roman Empire, so maybe a lot of arches and spires.

I am picturing something kind of similar to Stormglass, but white.

3 Likes

Is it Riptide?

It only weighs a pound and gives unlimited water breathing. I carry it with me, even though I almost never find a need to use it

1 Like

Now that you have stamina under water you can finally explore and farm all the under water exile land in online servers, I make a good diving explore in the sunken city and I was thinking how cool it would be if we could farm the rare fishes with the riptide in the sunken city? I would find my self doing it for hours :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

Lol i have accidentally thrown mine while underwater so many times, that i now use js feast fir underwater breathing!!! The ones i have r pure decorations nowXD

3 Likes

The sad thing about this was that the 1st dlc that came out came with a javelin and a throwing axe, but was after that removed from dlc…:frowning:

Ps ->i am excited about the dlc, we need more brick based stuff… I would like to see a build similar to the style that kraxus used to be in ios, with large rectangular windows, some stained glass pieces perhaps and big domes…

2 Likes

Isn’t nemedian based on celtics?

1 Like

I believe that’s where Howard took the name from, but the main Nemedian culture of Conan’s time is roughly contiguous with Germany/Austria/Poland (very roughly). I wasn’t aware of what Tephra mentioned, but it would make sense for the location (all I really remember about Nemedia as a setting in the Conan stories is that it’s always ‘second best’ to Aquilonia, so I figured it’d be somewhat related to that style as well).

As for the Celtic Nemedians - Howard actually created an ‘origin’ for them, with (after Conan’s time) Nemedia coming under Vanir rule (the red-haired Nordheimers), then later being destroyed by wilder Nordheimers, with the now red-haired Nemedians being pushed eastward towards the Vilayet Sea (Caspian). Later they re-emerge heading westward and supposedly form the basis for the Celtic legends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It look great, i didn’s see that on test live, you use pippi to see that ?

I’m so stoked!!!

Do those look like it might be another Tier 2 building set with all the wooden parts?

Seriously nice looking items.

1 Like

Damn it, im hyped. Looking forward to those building parts. Want them yesterday.

5 Likes

That shield looks damn good! But there’s no Javalins again!!! Ugh we need to start a petition to show Javalins some love lol

2 Likes

Who actually uses those worthless things? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not much anymore😖 but i want to find a reason again lol

Or honestly just replace them with a legit one handed spear

2 Likes

I do found one in siptah that is ancient skinned one and it adds bleed with good damage and legendary