Testlive: next dlc information

Do those look like it might be another Tier 2 building set with all the wooden parts?

Seriously nice looking items.

1 Like

Damn it, im hyped. Looking forward to those building parts. Want them yesterday.

5 Likes

That shield looks damn good! But there’s no Javalins again!!! Ugh we need to start a petition to show Javalins some love lol

2 Likes

Who actually uses those worthless things? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not much anymore😖 but i want to find a reason again lol

Or honestly just replace them with a legit one handed spear

2 Likes

I do found one in siptah that is ancient skinned one and it adds bleed with good damage and legendary

…do tell the location of this beautiful sounding object

Good question honestly I got it when it came to Xbox but I don’t remember where? At work now but when I get home I find the name and post it for all to see 5 hours ish from now

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been searching for a legendary Javalin in siptah to start playing with again

I wonder if those two statues are just marble statues… or perhaps mannequins of some sort. They look exceedingly plain and uninteresting in comparison to other prior statues. Could these be the long nagged for armor display dummies? (SPECULATES INTENSELY!)

Roof look really cool, the stone/mortar wall as well.

And Books!

1 Like

I hope not.
While I fully plan to get the DLC, mannequins are something that should be available to everyone and not locked behind a specific DLC.

4 Likes

Living statues for base defence would be amazing like the witch queens big statues, get to close and they come to life

This DLC looks absolutely stunning.

2 Likes

Thunnha javelin 15k durability 54 damage 18%ap and 1 stack of :drop_of_blood: but I don’t remember where I got it? Sorry :cry: but I also need more :disappointed: let me know if you find where it is

1 Like

Dlc quickly my pc friends get in test live find as many issues as possible and that may bring it faster yes yes my precious

2 Likes

Think the Thunnha Javelin’s drop off those little lizard salamander guys. Specifically near the large accursed camp north of the central tower. There is also a statue of said lizard (salamander?) you can use in the grey pools I think.

2 Likes

Thanks so much now I can farm the h e double hockey stick for those

1 Like

It depends the will most likely offer lesser more ugly versions for base but I like to remind people that if they use those without a limit on them it could cause mass lag and similar issues. I’m on Xbox single players so I know my limitations but not all like to follow them or care. Good luck to those on servers if there no limits on them.

While it’s nice to see subsequent build sets retain the extended amount of build pieces, I wish the older sets, both base game and add-on were also updated in kind.

2 Likes