Testlive: next dlc information

Well, here are some of the Nemedian armor sets from Age of Conan thanks to Cynara for hosting the images. Personally I always like the Nemedian Legionary set (without the helmet).
small-nemedian-legionary-head-front
small-nemedian-scout-head-front

3 Likes

300 bags of rice plz k thx bye.

4 Likes

Well it looks like we get three books one grey one red and one green at least it’s a good addition to put on shelves

2 Likes

Most likely when patch 2.6/added variations goes live which is ??? Maybe given current what’s in it I say no less than a month :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:still to long I want it now

1 Like

Someone must have really liked that quest…

1 Like

Seriously, who would possibly hide that comment? This is exactly the kind of this that @HrothgarFrosthound wrote this whole post about. There was NOTHING in your post which warranted it to be flagged.
Remove flagging post

7 Likes

Probably the same kinda person that reports breastfeeding photos on fb

2 Likes

It seems they got inspired by early Anglo Saxon armor. Definitely fits better in the world of Conan than poitan armor. :laughing:

3 Likes

I agree with this in general, but the Poitain light and heavy helms are two of my favorites in the whole game

3 Likes

To be fair Robert E Howard’s work contained large amounts of anachronisms. Not that I think there’s anything wrong with that, especially in a fantasy setting.

2 Likes

I agree with this, though I prefer more ancient looking amrs and armor as frankly, while in many ways he seemed t o be writing with the medieval period in mind, the era of the world that most closely matches his is the Bronze age.

1 Like

With meteorite steel weapons! :wink:

1 Like

Well, it’s what he wanted. The man had a passion for history but he also wanted the freedom to have all that variance and clashing visual styles between the cultures and a major reason why he created the Hyborian Age as it was.

Nemedian? Looks like copy & paste DLC!
And where is STYGIAN dlc??

…no.

(Goes off to mark another box on the gamer overused meme bingo board).

7 Likes

I haven’t added up any numbers, but I’m pretty sure Stygia already has more culture-specific armors, weapons, and placeables in the base game than anyone else. I’d like a Stygia DLC too but I’d rather see other cultures that haven’t gotten any attention first.

5 Likes

It’s true, there is many stygian stuff already in the game.

so, Nemedian DLC is more interesting, I thing.

And all this nemedian stuff look very good.

I’m very sad that it is not Darfuri or some type of headhunter DLC…with lots of new recipes for “Munches on Noses”.

I would like in the future a Kambujan dlc, because the recent ones were all european style.

3 Likes

Kambuja would be amazing!