Testlive Update 2.8 - Discussion Megathread

I have just joined your official Testlive PvE EU Server (~60 ping) and I massively rubberband there. A fresh and clean Conan Exiles install on Steam.

My starting location was already glitched, spawned on a harvestable rock. When I successfully “dodged” to be able to walk again, so nearly each stone foundation at starting location was glitching me out.

Also nearly every NPCs are glitching/rubberbanding around and hitting me from 100 meters away, then “teleports” to me.

On my journey up to north above/next to the Noob River I am actually glitched! I rubberband, I cannot heal up myself and my stamina is not restoring. Reconnecting didnt work. I can use Torches though.

Regards,
N3

Edit_001:
Suiciding by removing the Bracelet did kinda work, though there are still some locations/spots which let me rubberband and/or block. Exiled Lands E-F 4-5

Edit_002:
I again entered a spot with same story. Movement not possible etc…

Edit_003:
Dafari Camp, Fleshtearer Falls, center of E 5
:joy:

20220113101504_1

20220113101516_1

Edit_004:
I have figured out, if this massive rubberbanding happens so I need to exactly move that way/path back from which I had come.

I would suggest you restart the Testlive Servers please. It is obviously a server performance issue.