The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

Patience is a form of despair, disguised as a virtue.

3 Likes

I will be the first to admit, I am not a very patient person.

I tried playing Single Player for my CE fix, but the lack of presence of others didn’t sit right with me.

So, since 3827 is operating somewhat reliably, I decided to start fresh, it was well timed as it helped me to relearn the new healing mechanics.

At this point, I am not certain if I will return to my old ‘home’ or not when that option becomes available.

1 Like

@Rollotomozi , I tried playing on 3827 but the Mounds of the Dead are completely sandstone foundation spammed by a clan named “The Cream”. They even built a huge wall blocking passage from New Asgard to Mounds of the Dead. The clan doesn’t even build nice buildings. My 6 year old could design better buildings. I can’t play on a server that has areas blocked off by walls and sandstone foundation spam. GLHF

4 Likes

to be fair, you describe most of the servers I have encountered; there always seems to be some group that needs to build to excess.
In the year or two I have played, I have seen most of them fade away for one reason or another.

I tend to agree, that it can be quite frustrating, even more so when people make reports, and nothing seems to happen.

2 Likes

Should visit 3052 when it finally gets fixed, got some lovely build’s there

3 Likes

I hope its fixed before siptah…

2 Likes

Its 3 year anniversary for Conan, been here since the start, my first hut was located near the big statues on the river, still remember my first deaths by sandstorm and hostiles :slight_smile: its also 3 week anniversary for not being able to play PS4-PVE-conflict at all, this doesn’t anger me anymore just saddens. where was your first huts located?

3 Likes

Hey all,

Just a quick update on this issue: our team is done with the investigation and a task for its fix has been created and assigned to our coders to get it fixed. It’s currently labelled as category A (Critical).

10 Likes

I think this would be an awesome topic on its own!

But I remember my first hut, it was in the same place as yours, the sentinels. I used to stand on top of my hut at night with a torch🤣 I’ve come a long way since then.

I jumped on hoping for an update. This is great news. Keep up the good work! Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah, the first few nights were epic when you didn’t know what to do and where to go and it seemed like everyone wanted to have you for dinner, also the first thrills of escaping the PVP raiders and hiding and striking back, PVE-Conflict Gold :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just when I started to think I didnt need Conan in my life any more this… :slight_smile:

Now please give us 2x harvesting for a week to compensate for the down time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

All hail Crom!!! Thank you guys…Now all we need is free DLC codes for Siptah @Ignasi @AndyB @Hugo

5 Likes

I totally agree with that. :innocent::innocent:. Free code for siptah :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Honestly, I would be satisfied if long standing bugs and technical issues were addressed in a comprehensive way, instead of a DLC code.

3 Likes

I’m not too proud to beg… we deserve something!

3 Likes

Just popped in to report stilll no access, to read Ignasis post… if thats true and it works that is great news, thank you xx

2 Likes

Lol you can’t blame a fella for trying x

2 Likes

@Rollotomozi keep dreaming my friend. A bug free Conan is practically impossible but a free DLC code is definitely possible :sunglasses:

Yes! A light at the end of the tunnel…let’s hope it’s not the train …!!:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Como va a salir gratis? Jajaj os quejáis de todo, ahora que sale la isla la queréis gratis, que edad tenéis?