The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

Your joking wright ?
Ive send you data about it on january…
We still c ant play now even at the morning…
Fix the game finally.
Weve been waiting for the update just to the servers start working again like the should.
That didnt happend and the situasion is worse then ever…
Give us some real feedback and fix it asap.
Funcom pays anything for those servers ? If so demand for them to work period. !
@Mayra @Hugo @Community

2 Likes

Hello, I returned to the game after a break of a few months, last week.

I have also been plagued by issues logging into the game on numerous PVE-C servers, yesterday after the update, this was still an issue.

I have already lost a fair amount due to my character dying several times during the infinite login issue.

2 Likes

Yes it would be nice… but unfortunately I don’t think I ever remember them doing it in the past.

I think the problem is that previously it seemed like something that could be a client-side, or in other words an isolated issue. Now it’s obviously a server-side issue… not saying that will make any difference, but hopefully it moved the issue a lot higher up in the list of urgent fixes… Hopefully…:grimacing:

2 Likes

You guys can want in one hand and poop in the other hand and see which one gets fuller quicker.

EU servers gave been experiencing this for about a year now and Funcom has not acknowledged it. Or maybe they have acknowledged it but I missed it in the sea of complaints. This leads me to believe that Funcom is phasing out PVE-C since they neither acknowledged the problem nor try to fix the issue.

I prefer PVE-C servers to…so I’m just as pissed as you guys are.

1 Like

Just to add to the confirmations server 3041 is also now completely unjoinable after the 80 odd GB update that was promised to fix the issues…such a shame as my team all love this game but we are looking to lose everything we spent hundreds of hours in achieving and enjoying, it was bad enough having to waste electricity and time for any other game by logging on before the server join up cut-off time , sometime before going to work if one wished to play after work like normal human gamers expect to be able to do, but now, after the massive update and pages of fabulous looking changes to enjoy when done, we cannot even enter our server at any time apparently…

This game worked fine untill just one update, I think it was sometime around end Feb beg March, that one update appeared to have wrecked the game…and I do not for one minute believe its just because the poor people haven’t gotten PS5’s as yet, I have friends who own PS5’s who also cannot get into the servers to play

This comment is hilarious! Same issue same server…

5 Likes

I couldn’t really find many answered posts… But at least they have acknowledged it now in this post.
Also previously there was the “workaround” of being able to sign it at server restart and now that’s not possible, hopefully they will take it more seriously.

Honestly if they wanted to do that they would just close the servers, they have done it before with other server types… let’s not get the foil hats out just yet🙂

3 Likes

They disabled decay once in my 3 years of playing this game. It was for something silly too like summer break or when conan was free on ps plus. Id have to look in discord logs if it goes that far back. It was for almost a month i believe.

4 Likes

No tengo idea. Yo no trabajo para Funcom, soy un jugador más, solo que me meto mucho a los foros a opinar. :confused:

1 Like

A vale perdona por las molestias, un saludo.

No te preocupes, y disculpa por la confusión.

Do you mean a psn update? I think I’ve seen a few people say that now, and I’m pretty sure after the 8.0 update (oct/nov) is when I started having issues.

1 Like

No, it was definately a Con update, am so sorry my old brain cannot remember the exact date and I wouldn’t know where to look to find it

It started happening to #3522 PVEc back in February.

1 Like

I dont suppose you remember if that was right after some conan update, do you? x

Hmmm the last time we had a Conan update before this I think was in August 2020

You can find patch history here;

https://forums.funcom.com/t/ps4-patch-archive/21179/2

I’m sure I’ve seen posts from you dating back before that… Might be mistaken though.

*no sorry I don’t think it was you, but it was before Feb, and it was reported on 3522

Nope, there was never any update in Feb. The last update was back in September/October I think…

Whatever the patch that allowed us to control thrall behaviors was the last time PS4 got updated.

1 Like

I just looked you are right.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/official-3522-loading-screen/153977/8

My first of many complaints about the loading screen started January 14th 2021

2 Likes

On 3052 this started late october last year, first you couldnt login on PVP hours and the time window to login shortened and shortened untill now its not possible at all. I have still a few days possible before my bases decay and me with them.

1 Like

my son just stepped in ( all of 14!)

This is when i installed Conan…

1 Like

This shows two updates for Conan since my install…which BTW was a fresh install lol to try to clear loading issue! Only one of these updates is the nightmare from yesterday!