The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

For the love of Yog… PLEASE turn the decay timer off. For us, us who are passionate about your game! Who spend their hard-earned money and spent their precious, oh sooo precious time that we will never get back. I dont think this is too much to ask. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

whatever medicine #3827 has give it to all the other servers please.

1 Like

Yea was maybe little to harsh but you get my frustraion about it you know same as me how is it there for a long time now as you can only play in the morning but me and lot of us here can only play in weekends(work and other RL stuff) coz of that problem as i wrote there in first post i was so excited for this update not for this changes(they where a bonus) but i was waiting for the fix of that ILS and what we got is nothing still problem stay so pve-c for many of us is simply unplayable you know how is there on 3054 we had long time friends and old clans left coz of it its just sad. ps still didnt try new things hope its good

2 Likes

Sounds like great news, just saw it with 20 players, hopefully we can get an active EU soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3827 has been working this whole time. It’s the only America region PVE-C official server that has been working:

1 Like

Yeah it’s getting a bit crowded in there😂

I know dude, nearly everyone has left the game. It is a shame… I’m hoping Siptah will bring some players back.

I’m pretty sure I couldn’t get in there yesterday. I’m glad at least one server isn’t affected by this issue.
Hopefully it gives them some sort of foundation to troubleshoot the issues on the other servers.

1 Like

Anyone able to get in their PVEC server now?

Can you Switch decay timers off,
Until this issue is resolved please :pray:
Please show us the love and support we’ve shown Conan exiles.
Otherwise the update and Siptah will be a wasted investment on ps4 as you will loose your player base that you have already established. Please :pray:@Mayra @Community

5 Likes

Apparently our pve-c community isn’t much of a concern, I’ve watched server 3828 dwindle down to maybe four players because of the stuck loading screen issue our caln actively reported and did everything we could to get the issue resolved only to have it swept under the rug. If everyone’s stuff gets decayed they will rightfully lose what’s left of ps4 pve-c

3 Likes

I must say Im disgusted with how Funcom has handled this situation, I have no other words to describe it. Ive been sending tickets, emails, and forum messages FOR MONTHS and have been brushed off. Now, ive lost my base that ive had for YEARS, all my gear, everything. Im sure of it because its now been more than a week that i have not been able to log in…

And after it was clear this now affected all PVEC servers, they should have paused decay timers. They didnt. So believe me, if ive lost everything, I for one surely am not spending a cent on their Siptah… And know plenty feeling the same. Why would you continue investing in something that you could lose in an instant at no fault of your own? but because they didnt care and kept giving generic responses and deleting the message.

Ive been polite and understanding of their limitations, but this was just too much…

No reason, after this many complaints, they couldnt pause the decay timers…

6 Likes

We feel the same, we havent been playing as long as you, but were loving the game when we could get in and had decided to budget and buy all the DLC’s, and Siptah when it was released… now if nothing is done to fix the problems in time to save our hours and hours of work invested , we feel our time and money would be better invested elsewhere. Gaming is supposed to be fun, engaging and entertaining, not an endless wheel of stress just trying to open a server at a time Funcom decides on, and instead of actually playing a game more time is spent on trying to send in tickets to alert the company or else here on forums to figure out what has gone so wrong…

The sheer lack of empathy from the company with regards to decay timers and responses is astounding… how can you make a game that effectly sucks players into immersing so much time and effort and money then abandon them when issues arise that are outside of the players control? @Community

4 Likes

@LordKAA did you also spot these comments?

2 Likes

It doesn’t appear to have been resolved. When I tried earlier, the loading screen flickered so I got excited but then the bar crept up slowly, so I knew what was coming.

I hope you haven’t lost it all, I’m sure they will pause the timers today if it hasn’t already happened… Also remember there is an extra 24 hours once it enters a decayed state… Also many players have reported the decay timers reset when you are trying to load in, so in theory if you logged out at your main base hopefully you should be ok. But you might lose some smaller/ detached bases.

I think I missed that one, I’ll add it to the “never-ending” list. Thanks.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

-repost-

For the love of Yog… PLEASE turn the decay timer off. For us, us who are passionate about your game! Who spend their hard-earned money and spent their precious, oh sooo precious time that we will never get back. I dont think this is too much to ask. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Yes @Community please turn the decay timers off until this is resolved

2 Likes

1 Like

Poor Wak4863, he is a pillar of this community, and has also been very vocal when there have been in game issues. Doesn’t deserve to be pressured about his content…
I think if we have no resolution by this evening, instead of pressuring Wak, we should go to the dev stream today, and make ourselves heard;

5 Likes

I will definitely be in the Stream… I’m a sub to wak and a suporter but he needs to stop acting like a 13 year old child posting about something thats doesnt affect the quality of life of this fantastic game that is now dead for us PVE-C. His comment basically reads “f*ck pve-c players, join pvp/pve or buy a server”

2 Likes

No offence intended here at all. But Wak4863 shouldn’t be attacked for not reporting on every issue. Also I really don’t think calling him a child is appropriate.
If you don’t agree with his content unsubscribe.
I fully appreciate your frustration with our current situation, I feel it as much as you, believe me.
Let’s just try to focus our energy in the right place, and in the right way.

7 Likes

You’re right Lord but I call it like I see it… i didnt like his comment, knowing he loves the game as much as we do. Thought he would have some type of compassion instead of saying that’s just how PVE-C servers are. But I get it, that video will generate a lot of clicks. The man’s just doing his job. And thanks for tagging him. If i hurt his or your feelings, so be it. We are all decaying as it is.
I’m losing a virtual life that I spend more time in than RL. So yeah, frustrated isn’t the word anymore.

3 Likes