Unconscious Bodies Disposal

We already have different attack variations with some weapons with shields and throwing axes, but I have an excellent idea. When you’ve knocked out a ton of thralls at a certain spot and want to get rid of unnecessary bodies, use a cleaver and a throwing axe.
Like the regular weapons, the light attack does the normal combo, while the heavy attack does a new combo.
So when using the cleaver with the throwing axe, doing the heavy attack does the animation, but the throwing axe slits their throat and gives them a bleed effect until they die.

2 Likes

Or another idea, if you have your pet with you, they can start eating them or stomping on them. Use the button you’d use for using the binding, and let them have their fun.

This would be a nice quality of life feature! I don’t even want to guess how many times I’ve been to New Asagarth or similar thrall area and just seen unconscious npcs all around - there’s nothing quite as anti-climactic as having to go around and use daggers to bleed out a bunch of sleeping tier 1 crafters that you don’t want!

On the other hand, a point of contention with a feature like this is that it could easily be used to grief other players, particularly on a PVE server where there’s nothing that can really be done in retaliation. I wonder if there is a way that something like this could be added without it having the potential for a way for obnoxious people to, you know, be more obnoxious.

2 Likes

Why are you killing unconscious T1 NPC ? They’ll disappear after a few time to respawn and during that time you’ll free to wander the place without being aggro by NPC.

1 Like

Personally I kill T1 NPCs to get hearts or souls or things for other gods. I take a Thrall with a Truncheon with me, and he/she knocks out all of them. I take what I want to the Wheel of Pain and want to have some loot and raw materials from all the others. I can’t give my Thrall some deadly weapon 'cause there is no way to stop him/her from killing some T4 Thrall. I would be happy if only I could command “knock out the named ones and kill all the others” - but alas.

2 Likes

I suggested a Thrall whistle where you could command your Thralls in certain ways, and someone in the thread said you could tell them to change weapons. So hopefully that comes out one day.

1 Like
1 Like

Or a special move for yourself where you lock into unconscious bodies and deliver a finish blow by cutting their heads off or something. Depending on the weapon.

2 Likes

I usually just pile up unwanted unconscious npc’s and then gas them with orbs or arrows, less brutal, fairly fast and effective :innocent:

2 Likes

They should have more “mental health” to prevent it just as they have more HP then “wild” Thralls.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.