Well GG all 30 vs 10 man clan

Well I am going to stop playing conan. Fighting a 30 man clan is to much work for the limit of space I got to wirk with. It was nice talking to all of you and the feedback.

My 200 thralls can keep them at bay but to long a war for me. Do not feel like spending 3 months on it.

2 Likes

30 Vs 10?! Ouch… Have you tried playing on a different server?

1 Like

had that happen a few times to us also… by the Bryz they floaded the server with 3 full clans on us

1 Like

I would of been fine if my old base didnt get tos. I would had the god power to deal with it on the spot lol having limited space was such a bad constrain with such numbers but the reverse can be said about raiding something big. I am not going to other servers. I do have clanmates on other alpha server but dont feel like dealing with this unfairness anymore. There to many ways to tie someone hand behind the back.

1 Like

If you want to relax from this pvp madness you can go on pve servers fix a small facility and enjoy training and helping others. When is the last time that you slept with your doors open in this game?
When is the last time that you didn’t have to grind for hours materials to build a solid fortress?
Just a tier 2 wooden cabin will do and some wooden fences to protect your horse.
Think about it :wink:

4 Likes

Yah game not fun if I cant test my build in a raid.

3 Likes

Oh you can, just not in a raid, it’s called Cimmerian Berserker purge :wink:. It just doesn’t have to be huge. You can also test your limits removing your bracelet with the keystone without thralls or only a mercenary. I can speak you for hours on how many funny things this game has, but the best is to do it with others and have fun.

4 Likes

It’s not the same. Players are way smarter than Purges.

Also purges can be brutally unfair, spawning inside your base, basically bypassing all your defences.

8 Likes

Yeah, totally! If you keep your base defense thralls low in number there are more than a few locations where the purge raids are VERY challenging. Just keep your guards to T3 or under and fewer then 4 or 5 - or maybe three or four bears instead - and don’t level them up past lvl10. Maybe just place those around whatever resources you don’t wanna lose like, maybe your horse(s) and let the purge unfold. And if you wanna make it VERY MUCH like a PvP raid build only with T1 parts - that’ll put your structuring to the test! :wink:

You don’t have defense thralls inside your base???

2 Likes

tell me server number i clean the server for u in 2 hours :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:. Its good too stop to play conan for a bit i didnt open it for more than 1 month.

2 Likes

A lot things in pve is not pvp, even the pve in pvp is more difficult. Going from pvp to pve has only one great reason…
RELAX
The point is however, that no matter how less is in your eyes this mode, you cannot imagine how much fun you can have, trust me, a lot, you just need to think stupid things and give them flesh, you will love it :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed but it’s best played with friends. If you solo in PVP, going to PVE solo just isn’t fulfilling for the long term since you already know how to leverage yourself to survive and building without risk of loss just isn’t the same thrill. If there was a way to demolish your own base then at least you can rebuild a different plan without cluttering the server but as it stands, the entire world is detrimented by old builds.

Having a friend with you online is a different take because its just fun at that stage but it is a relax style…one that takes some time getting used to. (sort of like trying to get used to Savannah Georgia when you are used to NYC)

2 Likes

It started with @TeleTesselator showing a speed run on civil but not loosing your inventory and this, no matter the time, didn’t seem interesting.
Then @Zeb announced my name to a person calling him self president, or something like that, of speed run community. He did a speed run in the most humiliating way a speed run can be done in this game, I wonder why he didn’t put him self in god mode too, but anyway, it didn’t seemed interesting either.
So I did this
https://forums.funcom.com/t/are-you-ready-for-fun/192012/40
And it was interesting, pure fun for my taste. Yet this you already know, what you don’t know is that @Marcospt joined me to do it together without thralls and after all this time I lmao. I had one of the best experiences so far this game gave me. I won’t stop here, there’s more. But as you said perfectly my dear erjoh, the person that you play with makes the whole difference, the game is just the way to do it, only people count. I consider my self really lucky in this game and this forum, I meet new people and I really have great time, really.

5 Likes

yeap exactly…

not everyone is a pve player

1 Like

It was the best fun I had gaming in years. As you say, the company makes all the difference and it’s a real joy playing at your side. The challenge itself is quite something. It wasn’t difficult because @stelagel knows exactly what needs to be done and how do do it efficiently. But in a playthrough with so many variables, funny moments are bound to occur. We had plenty!

3 Likes

what challenge does PVE offer? lol you can pve without thralls… so how is that a challenge?

Honesty, after reading your comment, it seems to me that playing pve with you as a team mate would, by itself, be a very difficult challenge, for instance.
About the challenge itself, try it. Then say something. It’s not about doing it without a thrall. It’s about doing it without crafting ANYTHING. You can’t even cook food. It is not hard, but you need to know what you are doing. I’ll be waiting to see the screenshots.

4 Likes

in pve only thing a thrall is good for is crafting cause you don’t need a thrall in pve to help you fight. mabye just for a few hard bosses but thats it the rest of the pve game can be played without a thrall cause the pve side to the game posses no real challenge.

1 Like

You didn’t read what I posted, did you? Having no thrall is not the problem.

3 Likes