What is your favorite weapon archetype in Conan Exiles?

You mean the two-handed sword that ax like an axe? :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted for Two Handed sword. I’ve been rockin the Flawless Starmetal lately - that chop!

2 Likes

So you want them to buff an already good and reliable weapon? :thinking: This movie is familiar, you know, making something “too powerful”, then nerfing afterwards. I’d rather balance the ones that really need tweaking Have you seem the state of 1h swords? :smile: not mentioning Maces, Katana.

I can only agree with Zeb.
Maybe you did not read the text at the end, we were also asked why we chose it that way.
That’s why I expressed my love for the bastard sword. :wink::v:t4:

Yes, I see there is no problem asking for improvement over something you’re fond of, maybe in my view in the weapon dmg can be different than yours, because the base dmg is 64 right? making it 80 wouldnt be too much? Its a fast weapon, with excellent angle beautiful moves and gives a dot, thats why I said “good and reliable”, but I get, there is no problem making it better where it needs. The game just need the same with the other weapons, otherwise they still will exist to fill slots and be wall decorations.

Im sorry if I did sound rude earlier.

1 Like

Oh… I have to say I wasnt expecting that :stuck_out_tongue: lets go!

Slot 1. Any 1h sword, mostly Drunkard’s Blade when I have one.
2. Throwing Axe/Dagger.
3. Bow
4. Dagon Daggers
and
5. Katana

Hard to say the exact favorite, I would say I start with daggers because they’re fast and apply both bleeds and cripple, then I finish with 1h Sword / throwing Axe combos. My favorite attacks are the dual wield ones 1h sword / throwing axe, so yeah, thats the one.

1 Like

CCCCCCCCCOMBO Breaker! :laughing: Awesome combination

1 Like

Hey no problem, on the internet sometimes comes a lot wrong.
Yes it has standard according to 64dmg and 70dmg with kit.
therefore it might someday maybe possible from 64dmg to 74dmg and then increase it to 80dmg with a kit.

:vulcan_salute:t4: live long and in peace

1 Like

Try to get your hands on “The Shank” daggers from unnamed city.

They apply sunder also.

2 Likes

Yeah, they drop from the Serpent man boss, used those before the dagon update came out, dagon daggers have more dmg.

Perhaps it was done for the great sword as a test and if it’s successful it’ll be implemented to other weapons.

My weapon isn’t in game. Sorcery isn’t in game. I also lack my Staff of Bryan Skull. A two-handed staff that absorbs Life,Mana,Stamina,Souls and etc. It also can warp Time,curse dieases,use make a wish spell 10 times per rest,remove corruption,heal and etc. It is bound to me. The staff can’t exist without me. And the staff can’t be stolen from me. It also respawns in my hands.

War axe, as posted before.

Another thing I appreciate is that there are Serpent-man and Dragonbone versions of the axes, unlike newer offerings like the shortsword, which make repair efficient for low-intensity uses.

You’re not alone, even if I was forced to switch to 5E after my 2nd daughter borrowed my 4E books and forgot to return them.:slightly_smiling_face:
But that staff of Bryan Skull should be renamed the Staff of Bryan the Munchkin. It’s an abomination, something that any DM with any self-respect would remove from the game.

2 Likes

2H Hammer and whirlwind blades… I don’t really like spears, but I usually carry one for if i need to poke stuff…

The staff took 3 million gold to make. One of each true dragon souls bound to the staff. 1 of each dragon,lesser dragon and dragon related souls are also bound to it. Forge from a metal native in the underworld. The grip made from dragon scales. There are gems of every type in the staff. The staff can’t be broken or destroyed. My soul is bound to the staff. The staff was forge in the chaos realm. It 1 of the 10 requirements. You have to enchant it in the law realm. Bryan Skull’s staff because it holds my soul in it.

I like the 2 handed sword, because it’s iconic and done well in CE

1 Like

See - this is what most necromancer’s are missing. The sheer dedication of making a phylactery as resplendent as this. Bunch of layabouts thinking a trinket or urn is ‘good enough.’

1 Like

I can’t find fists on that list

1 Like

I find this tangent fascinating, and give props for just the dragons. (Sorry erbody for perceptually giving oxygen to a long-pummeled horse corpse.) Bryan Skull, how could you see such a weapon/crafting/economy fitting into Conan Exiles? Because as a player I would definitely put in the miles to create something this unique.

Why have you done this thing? Crom’s poxy balls, ye have revived the beast!

1 Like