What’s one thing Conan is missing that it could really use

Then youve come to the right place Twitchy. I am not just Croms_Faithful by name, but also by nature. The first and only reason why I originally came to the forum was to fight for mighty Crom to recieve some additional artifacts or features in Conan Exiles. And depending on which side of the fence one stands on, I am either famous or infamous for it. While other players voiced their support of course, I am most responsible for persuading Funcom to add our two current Crom weapons; the Sword of Crom & Crom’s Hammer. We had nothing prior to that. I also previously held a Contest for the communities Modders and Artists to design some hypothetical Crom features and goodies. Every now and then I have the pleasure of meeting another faithful devotee such as yourself, and I direct them here:

This is not just a suggestion thread to me, it is a petition. To politely and through lore referenced extracts argue that Crom should recieve some additional goodies and artifacts as we have just agreed, and as you will see by the numbers…this voice has grown strong! If you would like to do so, I would offer you to sign (ie-‘like’') the Original Post, and tell us within what you personally would additional features/goodies you would like for Crom to recieve, and what you would like it to look like design wise. Welcome my Brother!

For CROM!! :mountain_snow: :metal:

2 Likes