Where do I go from here!

Is that what I typed? Did anything I write say that? You do realize things can exist in more then one state right?

I’m sure it does through your bias filter.

But they are.

I’ve explained it already not sure if you didn’t understand or blew it off because you didn’t want to.

And you’re great at ignoring it when it’s up in your face.

Please explain. What is a fact and just what is your opinion. I honestly don’t think you know the difference.

No it’s pretty much you.

No, because I know it’s wrong. Other PVPers on here have told you as much but you’re ignoring them. Maybe because they don’t support your narrative?

Please quote where I have said that.

Once again please quote where I have said that. Go ahead I’ll wait.

Wrong again. Why do you infer truck loads that simply is not there?

Are you just not reading were I have explained I have played PVP and just what PVP I like. Guess what it’s PVP not full of hacker, cheaters, and rule violators, which pretty well describes Conan PVP.

The fun part is you don’t realize you are a prime example of what is wrong with Conan PVP.

:person_facepalming: And you just don’t see it do you. {I’m typing it out because you don’t get emojis}

Oh I’m sure it does, to some one that doesn’t understand it.

Once again, every accusation is a confession.

You don’t actually know the difference between “impaling” and “inferring” do you?
I’m not implying anything, but you’re inferring loads.

And there is that bias, see it now?

Yes, you inferring I believe white is your bias. Do you get it now.

No. If your philosophy is win at all costs why stop at just breaking the TOS, why not cheat and hack? I mean it’s not that far a jump. You’re already over the line for fair game play, so why not?