Why I don't Play PvP Anymore, and Other Musings

I like your post Kiki, you are open minded and kind.
I might not be the best at understanding English, yet I can still understand and laugh when I read the Skulduggery Pleasant books. The OP’s post, however? I don’t understand its jokes at all, it just feels passive agressive to me. Is it because I’m ESL? Maybe. Or maaaaaybe, the sense of humour is different for each individual, and rather than having people not able to take a joke, he failed at making a joke people would find funny?
Let’s give it some thoughts

chat drôle3

All I know is women do a world of good to this forum. We would be skrewed without you girls around. :blush:

I will fight for boobs all day. ALL DAY.

@speedice I feel like you captured the essence pretty well. Thanks

Stopped reading after the first sentence cuz, lol, I don’t care about your feelings.

I’m sorry to say, but philosophy like this is exactly the problem. Player feedback is too focused on micro-level issues, often without taking into account the fact that game elements are connected to each other.

You cannot take any element from the game and “fix” it in isolation. The game is a whole. And even if you refuse to acknowledge it, Funcom is in a better position to see the bigger picture than us players. Even the examples of “failed” updates you list are micro-level problems you inspect in isolation, rather than as parts of how the game as a whole has changed.

I’m definitely not happy with every change Funcom has made - not those they made according to player feedback, nor those they made on their on. But I shudder to imagine the chaos if they let the community have the steering wheel on updates - mostly because we can’t even agree among ourselves how the game should work.

This is not a complaint, but… I just renamed a fresh Entertainer thrall I recruited from the bar to “Holy-shit-her-boobs-are-huge Sheila”.

It has to be said, though: ever since I recruited her, most seats around her stage have been filled.

:joy: I did notice that the max size now is beyond huge!

When are they updating the religion system to have gear progression and better stuff other then avatars

If i had a clan it would be a different story. All of my friends except one have quit the game because it has become boring thanks to these changes and the one who stayed moved to PvE as did i. Even one friend who just started playing Conan was amazed of how easy and unchallenging the gameplay is and he quit after a month as well.

PvP narratives tend to stick to threads like this.

When I started, most of the clans expressed boredom, did their alpha thing, and either got merged or just left.

I think another merge is the answer. That’s like a character transfer with only ~240 slots. I’m sure that topic has been discussed, somewhere. :face_with_peeking_eye:

All great ideas, you should do the survey!! :slight_smile:

Exactly. You can’t please everyone at all times, but it seems the loudest ones can’t ever be pleased, at any time.