Xbox Halloween Update (31.10.2018)

Game is unplayable. How can I uninstall this Halloween update? I want my original game back. Meteor shower has ruined this!!

6 Likes

Please fix this game!! The meteors have ruined it. All 4 of us cannot even move itā€™s so laggy with the stupid meteors

5 Likes

I just wanted to thank you for doing such a good job of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up this game for Halloween. I was enjoying playing the game until this happened. Thanks again.

6 Likes

I am having the exact same problem.

1 Like

Unfortunately this had no effect for me at any step. Sadly still waiting for this event to be fixed.

2 Likes

Yeaā€¦ No game today, hope that in the next updates have a option to do rollback or disableā€¦ The Halloween things is cool but canā€™t play nothing is really sadā€¦ Anyway I noticed that if you are far away from the meteors the game runs normally.

3 Likes

BTW I found if you delete your character completely, even the cloud saves, the game returns to normal. Donā€™t know what it will do on reload, but there it is.

hi Jens what about those of us that donā€™t have a keyboard for the xbox? how can we change the settings with out a keyboard?

1 Like

Hello ive tride the serversettinghalloweenmeteorspawn/decaytime= commands but it dose not seem to work or do anything at all ive noted alot of ppl having the same problem on xbox i love the game the event seemed to be a big hit umong the pc comunity but its so laggy on xbox its impposable to play at all even after starting a new game im hoping for a fix so we dont have to wait till the 6th to play again its dissapointing i was really looking forword to the event

I was having the same meteor problems on my sp world, to fix the problem I put my game setting back to default in setting, re-logged now the meteors only fall when I go near a crash site and I am able to harvest them I was aslo able to put my seting back to how i had themā€¦ hope this helps sp players.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip it definitely worked for me,

1 Like

I have the same issue on sp, and endless barrage of meteors and incredible lag I canā€™t even play.

Good the hear, glad I could help!

1 Like

There is a bug that if you quit the game on single player server, your lackeys and things left on the benches are not manufactured, there is a way to arrange

Same issue, this is sooo frustrating!

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve done this, and reset by server settings to default and the meteor showers have stopped so I can now play. Unfortunately, there are now no meteors at all! So all I gain from this new patch is eye strain, awesome!

Hi snowman,

do you remember which settings you changed for your SP game before you re-set it to default?

Could someone who does get the meteorspam in SinglePlayer try something for us?

Can you connect a keyboard and hit ā€œinsertā€ then type GetServerSetting HalloweenMeteorSpawnTimer and let us know what you get back?

1 Like

Tascha, it is actually the backtick key ā€œ`ā€ that brings up the console on Xbox. When I enter that GetServerSetting command, I am not able to see the response. After pressing ENTER, the one-line console window disappears.

I tried but the size of characters are mery tinyā€¦how to I can increase the zise of characters?

Reset game configuration do not work for meā€¦ My gas is already on default.

1 Like