Xbox Update (20.08.2020) - Update 41: Followers Re-Balancing, Avatar fixes and more!

C’mon Funcom, things are getting seriously worrying now, I almost downloaded Ark earlier, help us!

2 Likes

I think its time to admit they have no intentions to fix this mess, the couple people I was able to convince to try this game uninstalled it last night, im doing the same today and then reimbursing my friends for the money FU-com stole from them. The only interaction I plan on having in regards to this company is spreading the word as much as humanly possible how horrible they truly are. Fortunately I actually love Ark so will be going to check out the new huge map they just released for free to everybody.

3 Likes

Is this a vacation week in funcomlandia?

Trying to remain positive and light here @Supportmain (is that a support account? I already tried tagging the only support people I’ve seen in these forums, but I don’t spend a lot of time here usually) but after I lost my gear to the “hilarious” bug where you keep walking/running when the game crashes - when the only activity I was trying to do was delete “extra” buildings and placeables in my main large base in the hope that this would reduce the crashes - it gets harder to stay upbeat when no one from the Conan community team will even acknowledge the problems we are having and instead only says they are going to reduce decay timers, is hard.

Please reconsider reducing decay timers until after these “corrupt data” bug and uber-frequent crashes are fixed, and let us know you’ve heard us and are working on a fix. I’d be happy to give you access to my account to see the crashes for yourself. It’s the worst it’s been ever, and I was here for early access.

2 Likes

damm still no word from developers??? What is wrong with these people? Are they even working on it?
Literally the whole server I playing on is stopped playing Conan, including me.

Very sad indeed

3 Likes

So im at the end of my rope. im doing one final big thing and if this doesnt work (probalby wont) im putting the game down. i’ve uninstalled the game. hard reset it. cleared the cache and now reinstalling. if i get on tomorow and get booted for walking outside again. thats it for me. and i know this will fall on deaf ears,

2 Likes

Already tried it mate, not helping

Almost 2 weeks since this thing went super buggy, used to be just regular buggy. No word from anyone regarding eta, or even an acknowledgment of what went wrong, providing they can figure out what they did to xbox. Maybe xbox is over for FC? @Ignasis should we all just go away, or is anything being done to get xbox back up and running? Any reply would be appreciated, as it has been so long with nothing.

3 Likes

While I wait for the hotfix and the new map, I am playing MARVEL´s Avengers on
XBOX X, this one doesn’t crash and doesn’t come back to the desktop. :hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::boom::zzz:

1 Like

Ark is on Game Pass…new free map released last week. Evo event right now too! Double xp, harvesting, dino taming…Ark does that regularly, they even have holiday events, Easter, Halloween, Christmas…cool things to collect with each holiday!

CE has had 1 bonus event since i started playing in Feb…3 weeks worth…Ark does that for each holiday…And you can actually play Ark…

2 Likes

Since the game has been destroyed, maybe xbox players should all start requesting refunds from xbox. We own a product that has been ruined by the company we purchased it from. And if enough ppl complain about the game being broken, Microsoft will pull it from the online marketplace, so no new purchases can be made of a game that is unplayable.

4 Likes

I can’t believe there is no communication what so ever. I have a bad feeling the reason people stopped complaining because they left the game.

I don’t know how Conan will recover from this, if even recover.

Me and my crew enjoying COD Warzone.

2 Likes

I just read your twitter… I couldn’t believe my eyes. What a way kick us in the kahuna’s, you are literally the most twisted people I’ve had to deal with, even when you don’t reply. Sort it out and stop the lies!

3 Likes

No fix for the Xbox yet but check us out in 6 days we have a new DLC :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:i called it 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

hi sad people like me,

Finally I don’t understand anything about funcom, no communication with the community about the fuc… last update ans his future fix , or not , but to advertise the future paying dlc that will release they do it quickly , it’s really stacking …

2 Likes

This is outrages, I can’t freakin play the game because the last patch, it has been two weeks and no communication what so ever, but check us out in 6 days because an announcement incoming. WTF!!!

1 Like

These things take time to fix, but to not even acknowledge severe issues a week before they are going to try to charge us for something new is absolutely abysmal customer service and shows zero respect for their customer base.

I see people arguing “but the consoles can’t handle the game, you shouldn’t expect the same support and stability!” Well if that is the case they need to charge less for the console version of the game and put a disclaimer that says “we see you guys as second-class citizens so buy at your own risk.”

Such my luck that this happens a week after buying the Season 2 DLC pass. Feeling pretty ripped off at the moment.

2 Likes

Absolute agree with you. I had some games in past which i was addicted to, and buyed all dlc no matter what.
But in conans case i have to say, right now im even disgusted to spending time while writing here.
But what to do with all my materials? I will try some 1000x1000 foundations building reaching the sky. Thats how i say good bye

2 Likes

Hey everybody,

There’s a new patch coming addressing performance and stability issues on this version of the game. It’s currently awaiting certification on both console platforms.
Apologies for the frustration and thanks for the feedback.

8 Likes

Patch is out!