Connection error 12/06/2020 - Actually

Okay why does japan have the patch and we dont. Why didnt Sony of japan have issues? If funcom just tells us Sony is having issues fanboys like you wont raise any questions and will actually go make stuff up like reptoids to deflect any real criticism. why do the japanese have the patch? They could have said sony of america doesnt work on weekends and nothing is coming back up instead of letting us live on false hope.

1 Like

Because they’re regionally separate entities, Sony Japan is it’s own subsidiary company that acts independent from the rest in their region.

Oh sorry, I meant the annunaki from nibiru are using the downtime to install 5g mind control beams into the servers. Your criticism is so misplaced it’s laughable, you can’t even decide on who to blame so you’re manufacturing this outlandish conspiracy that it’s all an inside job.

Proof on tuesday when sony normally puts the patches out. Sony isnt doing anything right now and funcom just lied. It’s not certification the patch has been certified (according to fucom) were waiting for distribution but apparently there is an error on sonys end an error which the japan branch never seemed to encounter because they actually work on saturday in japan.

1 Like

hahahaahaha this one is gold

1 Like

I’m going to hold you to this wager. Let’s get gambling, my bet’s on tomorrow

Yeah but not the weekend cause Sony of america is closed. That’s the issue they seem to be having isnt it.

1 Like

Maybe it is and maybe it isn’t. All I know is funcom has done all they can do by now and the ball is in Sony’s court to finish the fix.

@sestus2009 I don’t recall seeing a ps4 system update last week. Is that what you are referring to?
My PS4 is running 7.51. I checked and there are no system updates to download.

7.51 was from like May 27th according to what I can find online.

https://www.xtremeps3.com/2020/05/27/ps4-system-software-ver-7-51/

1 Like

7.51 is the right version, but was only pushed to my (Aus) machine last Thursday (11th June).

Not all servers/clients were hit by the issue at the same time; points to an issue on the Sony/G-portal side of an accumulative > critical nature.

So something like a storage file that used to dump its contents no longer doing so post software update, resulting in eventual inaccessibility of that file, leading to the problem loading the server list, or a newly misconfigured network path on the other side of a load balancer. Or literally hundreds of quirks that might not have shaken out in pre-prod.

IT is hard. Network IT is straight up savage.

2 Likes

Ahhh ok - thanks @Pr0mythean

People were mentioning a ps4 update last week that might have caused this and I didn’t recall one (but there was one week earlier or whatever). Didn’t think of staggered releases.

But then it wouldn’t be the ps4 update itself causing the conflict or else I and others would have seen it earlier at end of May

DAYS of PLAY is new to both my wife and I Playstation was not there earlier in the week and we could get online to Conan-Exiles. Fired up the PS4 Thursday after work no more online game . And Days of play pops up. Coincidence don’t know. Have fun out there my friends. @Cannipals

1 Like

What a beautiful Monday morning with working servers. How’s that conspiracy theory working for you?

2 Likes

Tuesday was my pessimism I’m still right about them not doing a thing over the weekend, suckers like you actually believed Sony was working on it cause you’re naive and then go off on about lizard men cause you’re an idiot.

1 Like

You said Tuesday half a dozen times, doubled down on it, and yet stand here and call me an idiot for using hyperbole of your own argument against you. Gotcha, champ. Take the L

1 Like

Gotcha @sestus2009
Must be staggering these things to various systems

Thanks for info

1 Like

You mean this patch released 8 hours ago?

1 Like

For EU players yes, their patch came out first that’s why there’s a few people extra frustrated, as they play in PvP servers and will be at an 8 hour disadvantage, or already picked clean from their bases.

1 Like

Dude you need to calm down.
You said numerous times Tuesday and just man up and say I was wrong. No you still try to twist words to justify your own stupidity and call others idiot
Yes Sony DON’T WORK on a weekend. Like thousands of other company and schools.

It also came to NA ten minutes prior to you posting this. Maybe instead of raging and using ad hominems to mock my appearance, you actually check the game.

1 Like

What does 10 minutes have to do with the fact EU has been on and playing for the past 8 hours?

You’ve literally got no meaning behind anything you say.