For Comunity managers

Dear sweet community managers you have lie to us one more time :frowning: , how can do you dear to edit your last announcement ? Do we need to dig for information ? your job and role was to inform us not to hide from us :frowning:
We understand there are are problems and you need to delay this update but editing last news so players cannot see you delay us from a month that`s offensive, and you have done this countless times.
We are here after game is full of bugs full of exploits huge technical problems and this is how you treat us ?
With that beaning say you have lost that small amount of respect that you have left with and you have become a joke like this game.

1 Like

Are you bleeerp serious?!

UPDATE: After a round of internal testing of the current Testlive build we encountered some additional critical issues. We do not feel comfortable patching Testlive to the live PC branch with these issues, so we have decided to move the release of the patch so we can address them accordingly.
We’ll be working hard to get the patch ready this week, but if need be we will move the release to early next week, to ensure the fixes work as intended.

Edit today not new post not new announcement just edit old one

So what?!
Do you actually prefer crashing updates?

idk if you remember the mammoth one. That one was at testlive back then. Servers would crash whenever anyone ran near elephants or mammoths due to their AOE attack. It made the server crash.

So they found an issue which crashed the servers and want to fix that prior to releasing the update.
What is wrong with that?

1 Like

No i prefer a announcement a new post. Not this hide post when all players w8 for the update. I cod give 0 F about this update i know they will delay it and when it will come out will come with a DLC. The way they hide the post is annoying and offensive .

1 Like

Posted here, Reddit, and Twitter. I would hardly call that hiding anything.

Oh and Steam.

1 Like

Ok im done :slight_smile: i say what i had to say. You guys can enjoy:) take care

Edit here - big difference btw

PC PATCH

UPDATE: After a round of internal testing of the current Testlive build we encountered some additional critical issues. We do not feel comfortable patching Testlive to the live PC branch with these issues, so we have decided to move the release of the patch so we can address them accordingly.
We’ll be working hard to get the patch ready this week, but if need be we will move the release to early next week, to ensure the fixes work as intended.

Original post: During this week, we plan to have the current big TestLive Patch go out to PC. Patch notes will of course also be posted accordingly to the PC forum .

So this is what was posted.
They highlighted how this was an update.

Do you really want a new thread for each update on those informations?
I mean… it’s about the same topic…

Apparently, @Florin does. That seems to be the stated “preference” and is upset that Funcom, with multiple studios and over 100 employees, did not stop and consider, that when addressing the needs of thousands of players, this one person’s individual preference was not considered the most important… thus, not meeting the expectation of this one individual.

3 Likes

I hope it comes with a DLC, im very curious about the next race.

1 Like

I hope they fix the performance and exploits before they ask for more money. This game cost me 70 euro till now and is feels and move like a free to play

1 Like

Good morning,
There are several reasons we updated that specific post:

• For one, it was linked to in several posts and replies. If someone clicks on said link it will take them to the updated/current version of the post.

• We keep updating it with the latest information as soon as we get updated internally so we can share any changes with the community.

• Making a new thread each time for a new update or change would be more confusing.

I understand that there are several opinions about this and we keep improving on our communication whenever possible :slight_smile:

6 Likes