Help pls.. Access Denied - Failed to retrieve suspension information

“Im right, youre wrong”. Yes, I understand your point of view.

First, land claim is land claim no matter how you do it. Thats a ToS violation. When have I stated otherwise? Hint: I never did, nor did I ever insinuate otherwise.

Second: Official Server Building Restrictions

Please remember that other players share the server with you. Do not restrict access to unique or high-value in-game content.

Specific cases that represent unique, high-value content or behavior that prevents other players’ gameplay:

• Blocking of content in the game, such as dungeons, obelisks, lore stones, recipes, resources, unique NPCs, and other areas of the game.
  • Abuse of the claim system where blocks are placed for no other purpose than to prevent other players’ access to resources and building spots.
    Please also check out our documentation about Land Claim Abuse on Official Servers for more information.
  • Constructions leading to loss of performance both on client and server side.
  • Blocking or Walling in other players’ bases.
  • Using land claim rules to prevent the expansion of another player’s base when not adjacent to your own base.

See the link? Yup, shows torches as example in the official ToS. There is no grey area on what items you place that grants you landclaim. Its anything that can claim land. A nice, clear definition that leaves no doubt. Feel free to click on the link to see for yourself, just in case you think Im making stuff up.

…buuuuuuuut people are on competitive PvP servers. Doesnt mean you get to report them because they come within an inch of the rules. Your feelings dont matter when players follow the rules.

Dont know, dont care, and irrelevant to the conversation. If you have some evidence that Funcom indeed holds true to their ban timers, feel free to share. If you have evidence that contradicts Funcom, by all means, share it too.

Aside from that, youre only arguing to see your name in the forums.

Sure does. Yet somehow, you have failed, yet again, to prove me incorrect in my original statement - my first reply in this thread. And, you never will, because it was something that happened to me…so you can either take my word on how long my ban was, or you can side with Funcom, who does absolutely zero wrong, or has never given false information/hope.

Your choice.