We would like to hear your suggestions for improving the game’s siege and raiding mechanics. This is a part of our ongoing effort to make sure we take community suggestions, input and feedback into consideration for the future development of Conan Exiles.
We’ve already noted down some suggestions that would fit into this category:
- Avatar balancing - make avatars building nukes
- Add Ballistas, or some other siege weapon that can shoot farther than trebuchets
- Add siege towers
- A way to deal with “unraidable bases”, other than using avatars
- Changing the rules for building/repairing during raids
– If you’re being attacked you can instantly re-build or repair attacked/destroyed walls
– Refreshing decaying structures is a bit too easy compared to how difficult it is to destroy building pieces
- Increase thrall effectiveness
- Thrall armies
- Clan limit on vaults, to prevent them from being used as blockers/walls
- Avatar dome bug fixes
We wanted to know if you had other suggestions that will improve raiding and sieging. Feel free to add your suggestions to this thread so we can bring them back to the team. Please note we will remove feedback that’s not related to the thread’s topic.
Please keep in mind that we can’t implement every single suggestion, but we promise to take your input into consideration when planning future update, both big and small
As always, thank you very much for your ongoing support and your feedback