Login video bad examples

I’ll do it for you then.

Official server #xxxx PvP - g-portal . com
Official server #xxxx PvE Conflict - g-portal . com
Official server #xxxx PvE - g-portal . com

Something akin to that I’m certain.

You’re playing on an advertisement. A trial. Not the full experience. Effectively a billboard with extra steps.

So your point is?

That you’re being a loyal G-portal follower by limiting your own game experience voluntarily. You did that to yourself.

I have not that long ago.

And that has what to do with zendesks lack of follow through on individuals reporting TOS violation? Or the log in video presenting TOS violating builds with out clarifying they are on a private server.

I will argue with you there. My single reports have never been investigated.

The way I read that unless they have a bunch or reports from a server they will never investigate.

Note: in the test server some one thought it was a great idea to build this gleaming monolith next to the sink hole. Every time I used that obelisk I got a long enough freeze up I thought I had disconnected. So TOS violation ?

@DeaconElie, may I ask an honest question? No argumentation, no personal jabs, I am being genuine here-

Is your playtime on the official server more of a negative experience than a positive experience due to other people’s buildings?

because there’s no one to see this post at Funcom yet… which is why the authentication problem is still an issue.

Only for the few seconds it takes to get by them. Despite being abrasive I’m a rule abiding, considerate player. I see obvious TOS violating builds as being inconsiderate.

My point being new players will see that village and think it’s ok to build one on the public server they just logged in to.

Except that’s not the case, Deacon. It clearly bothers you a lot more than you’re willing to admit and I’m not trying to “win” anything over you either. I’m trying to point out that you’re in a repetitive rotation of dissatisfaction with this particular aspect of the game.

And my point is that you, nor anyone here will ever be able to prevent future behaviors, nor can we do anything to train current players by making multiple posts and or comments on the same issue that bothers you. The only option you have is to continue to try and report the obvious violations and move on. Or, there is another possibly very fun option for you; I suggest you take a bit of time and search for private servers where building rules are more in line with your play style.

I am not even being flippant when I say that, I think you could really benefit from joining a server that feels the same way you do. I don’t suggest going out and renting a server out of the gate, but to check in on the servers that are often advertised on the forums. Many times they are looking to fill empty slots with new members.

I bet you will find one that you like.

The game building rules are, just wish they were actually enforced.

It has been made abundantly clear my report doesn’t count unless it is joined by 3 or 4 others.

All of that because I feel the TOS should be enforced. Am I wrong in feeling it should be? Am I wrong in believing everyone on public server should follow the rules? Am I wrong in thinking people should have consideration for other players?

Apparently you think I am.

How often, on average would you say you file a report? Do you have an account on Zendesk? All previous tickets should be listed there.

Not in weeks, think it was my 5th “man we been so busy” reply from zendesk, I gave up.

Funcom has made it clear; to me, they wont even check a server unless they have a pile of reports.

Okay, but do you have an account on Zendesk? I understand the claim that you made. Help me to help you figure out why that might be happening.

I’ve never understood why people insist on offering help that isn’t asked for.

Yes, I have an account with zenedesk. I know how to file a report, I give them all the critical information and screen caps and “we hope this issue solved it’s self”. It doesn’t matter how I file a report. If the server doesn’t have multiple reports they wont even check.

Do you want results or not, Deacon? If you do not turn down the defensive dial, I can’t help you get anywhere. Otherwise, we are right back in your repetitive rotation of coming here to complain and yet you’re not receptive to someone trying to see why your single reports are being ignored.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I do know you are honestly trying to help but you do get you are inferring me doing it wrong as the only explanation as to why my reports are not getting investigated.

It could be the system is flawed "we try to collect as many reports as possible from the specified server ". As I have said quite a few times, my single report simply doesn’t carry any weight.

Alright man, best of luck to you is all I can say at this point.

Now hold on.

Seriously I have never understood this need that some people have to help some one that doesn’t need it and not asked for it. I see it all the time and find it dumbfounding.

So I have an issue with zendesk not investigating TOS reports. And the first assumption is I’m doing something wrong, so must need to have the proper procedure explained to me. When the issue is not on my end.

And when I show the issue is on the other end that is the response I get :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Let that marinate.

Best of luck, take care.